• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stevo-kun Fanclub

Do you like Stevo?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Well I have done 270 requests plus the load I did for fun including the recolours so I would say way over 1000... I think and don't think I will count them XD.

Jolty I have been spriting since 14th September XD. So around 6 months.

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
    I would say the fact that there is so many different things to do so lots of people can enjoy it and that there is so many awesome peeps XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
    I am doing great and Jolty I am not going to do that because there is too many peeps to pick from XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    Good answer, Stevo! XD That's what I said when he said top 1, and then I did it when he said top 5. XD

Stevo-kun

Years
    Ok XD, well the funny thing of how I came to like YuGiOh. I was watching Pokemon one morning and the first epi of YGO was on the same channel so I checked the other channels and nothing was on so I watched it and liked it straight away XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
    Yeah and when I find an anime that I like, I won't miss an epi, I haven't missed a Pokemon Epi so far in England and 335 have aired, I have seen all YGO up to now and I have seen all Beyblade, DBZ and DBGT ^^;

Pokemon_Veteran

Back