• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stevo-kun Fanclub

Do you like Stevo?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    Sure, I watched (I even taped) the first 20 episodes and now I watch it sometimes before I go to school if I have time^^

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Yeah they are cool Maya ^^ and is Tyson has short yellow sleeves XD it is G-Rev XD.

Through the series their colthes have changed aswell as how it was drawn XD

Stevo-Kun

Stevo-kun

Years
    Ofcourse I don't mind WS and no I haven't Peachy ^^;. But I am going to soon. Yes they have alread shown all of DBZ and DBGT here Maya, I really like them.

They are going to start showing the DBZ movies over here at the end of the moth XD. On Toonami yet again.

Stevo-Kun

Stevo-kun

Years
    Yeah I am talking about it in the UK, that is where i am ^^ and yes I did, but I didn't like it all that much ^^;

Stevo-Kun

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    WOOT!Toonami seemed to die along time ago here.

Now to learn about you!*shines spot light in your eyes* What is your favorite pokemon?

Water Spirit

~*Dancing In Dreams*~
    Years
    Originally posted by Stevo-Kun

Yeah I am talking about it in the UK, that is where i am ^^ and yes I did, but I didn't like it all that much ^^;

Same here - I'm also from the UK. ^_^ Ahh well, never mind, it just seems that whenever I mention it, no one knows what I'm talking about. XD

Back