• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stevo-kun Fanclub

Do you like Stevo?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
Cool.I saw it and i knew it was a pretty game.*It's like you buy it for 80.00$* *The sale man has a HUGE smile* *you shrug and put it in your Gamecube* *the show comes on then the entire Set breaks*

*I like Daisy*

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Lost your voice? That reminds me of a funny story. See my Dad likes to play tricks XD. So when I was a kid my Mom lost her voice and he tricked us into looking for it XD

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Hey that is kind of funny, who would actually be tricked by that. Your mum must be more gullible than me ^^:

Stevo-Kun

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
No silly he tricked me and my sisters. We were little kids in Elemetary school. XD
My Mom lost her voice and he tricked us into looking for it XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
So ish mine ^^ Not to be gross but when we were teens, he would come into my room or my sister's rooms and fart and then laugh as we left the room XD

Back