• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stevo-kun Fanclub

Do you like Stevo?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I am going to start drinking more tea than soda. ^^ Yep, more juice and water. I will drink soda in moderation. XD I want to take better care of my body. So no sweets and soda for a while. *sigh* I am going to miss it. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    HI Legolas! Wow...that is totally awesome. Yeah it comes a time that I need to cut down and take things slow. I love juice. ^^ How about you Stevo?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    XD! Ouchies. Is your eye okay, Stevo? Yay! I Love Apple Juice and Chocolate Milk too Legolas. ^^

Stevo-Kun said:
    What is new Chanae? *huggles back*. Yeah I love joice, all except grapefruit ><

Stevo-Kun

Omg...I don't like grapefruit either. >< It is soo sour. XD

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    I think I will be ok XD. My daughter is too hyper sometimes ^^:. I have no idea where she gets it from hehe

Stevo-Kun

Back