• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stevo-kun Fanclub

Do you like Stevo?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Dragonair-kun

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2007
    Nah, not really, we'll have to win this game fair and square oO; or maybe Ty has hacked this game and made it in to pure cheating for the villians? oO;;

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Asuna's already chained to the wall. Observe. ;o Don't care for {insert Jasmine's original name here}.

And my game cannot be won. >O Reach the 6th level you shall. The unbeatable level. Then you will? explode into a million pieces! (?I hope. XD)

Water Spirit

~*Dancing In Dreams*~
    Years
    ROFL, OMG, this is just too funny. First D-Kun handcuffs you two together and tries to make you dance, then he kidnaps your crushes and you two are still stuck together. XD

Unfortunately, I can't stick around to find out what happens but D-Kun, I want some great photos of what happens when I'm away. XD *throws camera to D-Kun* :D

Now, with every set of handcuffs, there are a spare set of keys... *sees spare sticking out of D-Kun's pocket, takes it and runs*

Save a dance for me Stevo! ^_^

See ya in about an hour and have fun. XD

*runs*

WS
    XxX

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    *gets all powered uip and breaks handcuffs* O.O wow, no I wanna dance with ma petite mignonne XD *glomps WS*

Stevo-Kun

Back