• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stevo-kun Fanclub

Do you like Stevo?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    YAY!! *dances* Congrats Stevo! Oh yeah I remember Big Brother. ^^ I usually watch The Real World, Road Rules, and The Osbornes.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Ok I started likeing Beyblade when I saw the epi when Tyson got Dragoon, but I have watched it from the start XD. Thanks Pika ^_^

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Oh cool...I first read the manga that got me into it, then I saw season two, never bother with one ^^;

Stevo-kun

Years
    Well you know how manga is round here, I can only get it if I ship it from Canada XD.

Plus I dont blame ya, there was something that wasn't right about the first one. But G-Rev was perfect, ^_^
    Pokemon_Veteran

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Could it be the fugly art? O_o; Season two had good mainstream/chibi art but the story was...crap? Season three pulled everything together IMO

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    As a wise man once said "Our status is at an all time high, so perfect time to say goodbye" Right? And it worked for Beyblade.

Stevo-kun

Years
    Yeah bit I would still wanted to see a new series XD, don't deny it Blue I bet you wouldn't mind if it was the same animation as last time which is perfect XD.

Kylie it is ok XD ^_^

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Yeah...I'd love that...But it ain't gonna happen...Even in Japan it's losing popularity O_o

Stevo-kun

Years
    Well I suppose all good.. or in this case great things come to an end XD. Well I don't see Pokemon stopping anytime soon lol

Oh and if you mean Pop Idol then yeah.
    Pokemon_Veteran

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Oh okay. ^.^ Your opinion of it? XD

Pok?mon stopping...? The day that happens I'll overthrow Nintendo XD And take charge of it so that it can continue =DDDDD

Back