• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Store With A Terrible Name (That's Me! :D)

Years
  • For trade:
    **Please do not expect perfect IV pokemon, I get most of my pokemon from trades rather than breeding. These are my best of my best pokemon, but I do have non-shinies and others, so if you need anything specific please PM me**
    **If you are requesting a specific shiny to be bred, please note that my breeding ditto is currently in pokemon white and it won't let me transfer it over, so it will likely not be Kalos, but there is a chance that it could be. I also have a few connections within twitter in case you are requesting a specific pokemon that I may be unable to breed in white.**
    **I can trade multiple pokemon for one of yours in some cases**
    **I do not hack and I will not trade for known hacked pokemon, so no treeckos in masterballs**

Non- Shiny Legends~
    Articuno
    Zapdos
    Moltres
    Mewtwo
    Mew
    Raikou
    Entei
    Suicune
    Lugia
    Ho-oh
    Celebi
    Regirock
    Regice
    Registeel
    Latias
    Latios
    Kyogre
    Groudon
    Rayquaza
    Jirachi
    Deoxys
    Uxie
    Mesprit
    Azelf
    Dialga
    Palkia
    Heatran
    Regigigas
    Cresselia
    Phione
    Manaphy
    Darkrai
    Shaymin
    Arceus
    Victini
    Cobalion
    Terrakion
    Virizon
    Thunderus
    Tornadus
    Landorus
    Reshiram
    Zekrom
    Kyruem
    Keldeo
    Meloetta
    Genesect
    Xerneas
    Yveltal
    Zygarde

Shiny Legends~
    Raikou
    Entei
    Suicune
    Lugia
    Dialga
    Palkia
    Giratina
    Heatran
    Manaphy
    Virizon
    Genesect

Shiny Starters~
    Charmander
    Totodile
    Mudkip
    Torchic

Shiny Other~

Shiny Vulpix
    Shiny Lapras
    Shiny Darumaka
    Shiny Eevee
    Shiny Pichu

Shiny From Kalos~
    Shiny Seaking
    Shiny Garchomp (Can be requested with Garchompite)
    Shiny Qwilfish
    Shiny Skrelp
    Shiny Poliwrath
    Shiny Clawitzer

Non-Shiny Hidden Abilities~
    Charmander
    Bulbasaur
    Squirtle
    Torchic
    Treecko
    Chimchar
    Froakie
    Fennekin
    Chespin
    Vulpix
    Shinx/ Luxio
    Abra
    Pinsir
    Heracross
    Goomy
    Dratini
    Noibat
    Absol
    Eevee

Looking For:
    Legends (I can trade for some that I already have. Specifically I would like some more Jirachis or Shaymins)
    Celebi (Collecting all the different natures so PM me please
    Shiny Chespin
    Shiny Froakie
    Shiny Fennekin
    Shiny Skiddo
    Shiny Goomy
    Shiny Fletchling
    (I would prefer these to be level 5 or lower, but I will trade for level 20 at the highest)
    Various Vivillon Patterns (I already have archipelago, modern, Meadow, sun, continental, garden, jungle, polar, tundra, elegant, Meadow, river, icy snow, the blue one with yellow streaks across its wings, and the one that is blue with dots on the lower wings and orange/ red/ yellow on the top wings)
    Most other generation 6 shinies
    ~Or make an offer

Thanks for reading and please PM me with any questions, thoughts, or trade offers. Thank you! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    I have a japanese ditto to trade for your shiny luvdisc if you want to trade.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    Best shop thread I've seen around here.

Anyway, I have an Adamant Japanese 4IV Dratini with Marvel Scale and a couple extra Torchic with Speed Boost (one is Japanese). Also have a 2IV Minccino with HA Skill Link if you're interested.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    I'd love the Luvdisc (no pun intended), but since I doubt what I have is worth that, maybe HA Froakie/Fennekin?

Years
  • iSkies; Ha.. Love, the Luvdisc. I see what you did there.I would trade you all three of them, but I got another offer for Luvdisc earlier/: I can try chaining and get you a different one, if you'd like?
    It'd have to be after I get home from school though, and it may take an hour or so just in case, so did you want me to try to trade you a new one in about 7 hours?
    As for Froakie and Fennekin, are there any specific natures or anything of the sort?
    In the meantime, I have to go to school now. I'll get back to you soon. ^.^

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    Nah, nah, it's fine XD I'm trying chaining myself, so with any luck I'll have my own shiny soon ;^; I'll PM you and we can work out the details once you're off school ^.^

Years
  • Valued: Alright, much appreciated! :D I hope to trade with you in the future ^.^

Everyone that reads this: there are three parts of my post that seem to have turned into a link. If you click "the starters" it will send you to an online auto part store. If you click "iron fist" you'll be shown a purse from amazon. Also if you click "business card" you'll be sent to some other store where you can buy a BIC Business card magnet for only 26 cents! Yeah. Exciting right? I don't know why the links are there. I'll try to fix it, but in the meantime you can use those links if searching for skull purses, auto parts, or business card magnets. Have fun.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    Valued: Alright, much appreciated! :D I hope to trade with you in the future ^.^

Everyone that reads this: there are three parts of my post that seem to have turned into a link. If you click "the starters" it will send you to an online auto part store. If you click "iron fist" you'll be shown a purse from amazon. Also if you click "business card" you'll be sent to some other store where you can buy a BIC Business card magnet for only 26 cents! Yeah. Exciting right? I don't know why the links are there. I'll try to fix it, but in the meantime you can use those links if searching for skull purses, auto parts, or business card magnets. Have fun.

I will keep an eye on your shop. I also don't see those links.

Back