• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Story Club!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaNd_GeEk

<-------- P-chan is adorable!
    Years
    hello children...gather round the fire... its time for story telling time!!!!! now... for the first story...

once upon a time, there lives a nman named devon von snorkleface. everyone hated him, just because. yay. so one day, he decided to take over the world. it took him 5 seconds. and everyone thought "WOW!!!! I KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!!!" and they lived under the rule of king snorkleface. the country was called snorlefaceitopia. then one day... a guy came and said "ha ha i will destroy this place!!!!" and he tried to eat the king. and he did. evryone called him a hero because they hated the king. BUT THEY WERE WRONG!!!! *evil laugh* HE ATE EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2005
    yup it's allowed. this is called the writhing forum. want to join us!!!

Not to freak you out.

BaNd_GeEk

<-------- P-chan is adorable!
    Years
    k thanx... here is another story... this is the shortened version... Once upon a time.... there lived a guy named Fernando. He traveled around giving people advice and junk. One day he came to a place called LaLa Land. THere all the people stared out into space. then wen they saw frenando.... they were like... AHHHHH OUTSIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ADFAKLFJF:SDHJFAL:KSJJDFLKSHHDFLKHDLF!!!!!!!!!!!! (hee hee) they went insane and started running around in circles. they smaked him with wood and stuff. he tried to give advice to them but it ws to late!!!!!!! soon, he was tied to a post at the center of town. they gircled around singing "ooh ah ah ah ooh ah ah ah" then he magicallly, disapeared. mwa ha ha!!!! they never found out were he went....

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2005
    Ok let me try making a story!!

Once upon a time there lived a puppy named bippy. People called bippy dumb. Bippy always cried to sleep at night. THen one day bippy met this girl bunny named sheila. Sheila didn't care if bippy was dumb or not but sheila didn't want to seem wierd so she went to the magical foot to ask for advice. This foot said" sheila you must follow your heart and go to a mental institute for talking to a foot. So sheila went to bippy and became his friend. 5 seconds later an ambulance came to take her to a mental institue as the foot said. the moral of the story is never talk to a foot because one day the foot will predicted that you will go to a mental institute.!!!!!

tell me what you think!!

Vapreon

Unique Rocker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2005
    Cool. I'll join the story club. :) I'll make a story soon, maybe about today - Remembrance Day...

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Only actual fan fictions are allowed here. This is not a fan fic nor does it have the content to be one. We also don't allow "clubs" for people to have fan fics. If you'd like to prepare a decent fic, then post it in its own individual thread.

*closes*

~Kelsey

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back