• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Strongest Trainer

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
    sorry i didnt know it was against the rules(i didnt read the entire thing...or at all)well this is the fourth time this happens to.*backround turns balck and I talk to the camera screen* i guess rules r important,heh, i learn something new everyday*a shuting star comes across the camera screen in rainbow colered writing: The More You Know*(<-joke from family guy)

Years
    Duh, of course the strongest trainer is Ash. (Well, at least he will be at the end! Right now, he's much too arrogant and clumsy and lost way too many battles)

Right now, I'd think that Lance or Steven of the Hoenn Region are the strongest trainers around.

HAHAHA!!! Fun Kids WB commercial:
    Ash and friends suddenly encounter a large green Pikachu. Ash:"Wow, I've never seen a green Pikachu before!" Back at the Teen Titan's Tower... Cyborg:"Hey, where's Beast Boy?" Back to green Pikachu... Pikachu thunderbolts green Pikachu. Beast Boy reverts to his human form and faints!

BlastBurn

The Fire Expert
    Years
    My question is why can Ash get to the Johto league and almost win but then loose against Normans Vigoroth? Any way isnt the strongest trainer Lance?

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
    Elite 4 and Champion type trainers are the best.
    Though guys like Satoshi and Kenta have the potential to beat them all.

Jazzy.

Just a cute silly girl
    Years
    It's hard to tell who is the best trainer since each trainer can be beaten by any other trainer and win against a trainer who beat the trainer whom he lost to... @.@ I confuse myself, but I know you understand me =P. It's like a chain ^^. But IMO the best trainer is definitely Steven.

Back