• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Strongest Trainer

ChaoX

The Lugia Master
    Years
    In your opinion, who is the strongest trainer?

My guess is Gary, even though ash been beaten him(atleast i think, havnt seen the anime in a while).

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
    Discounting Ash, who is a loser with a godmoding pikachu and no sense of strategy, I'd say the strongest trainer in the anime would be Steven or Lance.

Aimy

Goddess-Second Class
    Years
    In the anime it's probably Lance, I mean isn't he supposed to be a champion or something?

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    I thik ash is the strongest Emotinal trainer. He cares about his pokemon soo much!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Ash used gameshark and therefore should be disqualified. Iron tail against a Nosepass from a Pikachu that works obviously supports my claim. Then again... anime = stupid in terms of battling. Nosepass with Zap Cannon is just o_o;

Not to mention the poor Marowak who's electric-vulnerable while the lucky Sandshrew is waterproof.

Oakley

Sweet girl
    Years
    Ash from S/G/C and Gary from R/B/Y. They don`t use pokemon from only one type and their pokemon have hight level.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    iveechan's right...its the Pokemon that does everything.
    But stradegy is impostant as well.
    I think the one with best stradegy is the Male from Fuchsia City.

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    Well. Actully. For agood trainer you need good pokemon. And good stratigie! Thats al you need tobe a good trainer!

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    Iveechan said:
    No trainer is strongest, the Pokemon do all the work. But in a game sense, the strongest is... YOU! Doncha just feel so special?!
    aww I feel all warm and fuzzy now ^_^ *goes to challenge someone and gets beaten hopelessly* maybe not :S

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    Yes. you are! * slaps himself for no reason * Don't put yourelf down! LOL!

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    H.A.W.K. said:
    Well. Actully. For agood trainer you need good pokemon. And good stratigie! Thats al you need tobe a good trainer!
    Of course.
    But don't you think that Ash (in GCS) only relies on his Pokemon?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    The strongest trainer is either Lance and Ash. If they do battle each other, it's probaly going to end in a draw. The best battle I've seen Ash do was when he was battling the ice gym leader. By the way, Ash's Pikachu's thunder attack is out of control.

Tsunamilord

Dark lord of the Seas
    Years
    I would have to say gary.Although Ash beat him(they were all flukes)he has an extensive amount of knowladge,women,profeser Oak,women.....did i mention women?

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    My self, my friends have the strong movies, while I provide the stratigy! Who are my closest Pok?friends? Pikachu, Miltank, Fraligator, Meganuim, Delibird, and Houndoom! And Why am I the strongest? Thanks to Bill long ago, Pikachu's DNA is infused within me, allowing me to do certain moves. ;) Yes, I make a lot of stories!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    The strongest trainer.......well...I think it would be Lance..but Ash can beat him with some..well-trained pokemon like Charizard and all....Heck..Lance is the best. His Dragonite would beat the stuffings out of Steven's steel types.-forgets what he said-Oh vey...Steven is the strongest Elite four but Lance has Dragon types which could learn Fire moves. And everyone knows Fire beats Steel.-_-

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Darn it, Stewie and Rupert, this thread is one month old. The rules say no reviving any month or older thread >_<;;

Buuuut.. I guess I'll just say who I think is the strongest. Lance and Steven, which they both equal in hotness too >D

Back