• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The SubAtomic Game Series

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2009
    Over the next few years, I will be producing three new games in the Pokemon Ruby style. This is because Ruby is easy to do.

The first is Pokemon Light, in which you play as the son/daughter of a legendary Pokemon trainer, in your quest to step out of your father's shadow and make a name for yourself. Along the way you will discover a battle between two mysterious organizations, one trying to mutate Pokemon into super soldiers for war, and the other trying to stop them. You will join the latter, enlisting the help of a mystery legendary pokemon that is said to only come out of it's realm when the world is in need of him.

The second is Pokemon Dark, in which you are a trainer who comes from a broken home, trying to piece your life together. You seek your mother's approval by going out into the world in order to become a Pokemon Champion. Along the way you will discover a battle between two mysterious organizations, one trying to mutate Pokemon into super soldiers for war, and the other trying to stop them. You, tempted by the prospect of power, join the former, trying to capture a mystery legendary Pokemon, who crawls from the abyss any time he senses the presence of the Savior Pokemon.

The third game is Pokemon Grey, in which you play a Gym Leader, who must travel to a new region, only to find a huge conflict involving two legendary pokemon erupting. You must travel the region, level up your pokemon to exponential heights, and put everything back the way it was originally, before these two warring factions destroy the world by causing two All Powerful pokemon to battle, by recruiting a legend and having it send the two warring Pokemon back to their realms.

With the help of this community, I think this could become a great series.
    Things I Need/Rewards:

Sprite for Savior Pokemon (Legendary for Light)/Your name as the Leader of the Light Faction

Sprite for Destroyer Pokemon (Legendary for Dark)/Your name as the leader of the Dark Faction

Sprite for Divider Pokemon (Legendary for Grey)/Your name as the Professor

I will update if I need anything else.

T3h Kaiser

Jovial Fool
    Years
  • This sounds like a great idea that hasn't been thought through all the way. Ruby or not (I honestly don't see what that has to do with anything at all) this is more than just a "few years" of work. The first completed game was released not long ago... I don't really see one man producing three without an assload of determination, hard work and alot of help.

Sprite for Divider Pokemon (Legendary for Grey)/Your name as the Professor

Professor, or Gym Leader?

Route

Slowpoke
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    You will be lucky if you can finish 1. You will need a good team, and a lot of determination. Good Luck anyways.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2018
    This sounds promising I'll be looking out for your work in the next few years good luck.

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Why not work on a basic game and get to learn the kit, throw together some things and produce a good short game. To show what you can do then once you have help and support try this, its not impossible...

Back