• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<-The Suite Life of Zack and Cody fanclub->

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
Years
  • Most sad? That one where St. Mark's son and London fall in love and they get to see each other a bit..But then at the end, he goes off to medical school..Some of the episode was funny, but I thought the ending part was the most sad. ("Sometimes, when you care about someone, you have to think of them before yourself." That's my favorite quote.)

Last edited:

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
  • Honeslty..And I don't mean to sound rude or non-sympathetic..But I've had that experience (Well, not exactly that kind of experience..I've never been to a Red Sox game in my life.) and it isn't sad as much as it is disappointing.

Poet of Darkness

Poet of darkness
    Years
  • Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Can I join????? Zach is my favorite character and I like the episode when Zach pretends he has some mental problem so he won't have to work as hard in class! It was hilarious!!!

Back