• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*The Suki Fan Club*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Oh you two... I don't mind if you don't visit regularly, just as long as you're always here on PC, ^__^, Sometimes I don't visit for some time. !_! (SJ's sig!)
    Erm so hey what's up and how are you two?

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    lol ^0^ I luv them all, Ive never seen most of them. Hey, I have just watched the musical Cats! It's so goood! I love it.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I'm great thanks, oh PCD is one of the best bands ever! I especially love Stickwitu and Beep. I do like the new song Buttons w/ Snoop Dogg but its not that goood.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Hmm...yeah we should stewert, good thinking! I suggest... discussing something? I dunno, the next person to post has to come up of what we should talk about or do.

Stewert90210

LOOK WHAT I CAN DO!!!
    Years
    i am always the next person to post.... we could talk and just catch up with each other since we haven't talked to any becasue of school, i remember when everyone would be here, like when you and fury got paired, and not to spam or anything but can someone just leave a short post is fury's fan club because it has been a while and i was the last to post in there.....

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    oh ok...if i can find it. So how have you and fury been doing at school? Is there anyone u like (fancy)?

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Well, of course, when you get older, you start to feel for girls and it seems u feel alot for some! XD

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    lol that was pretty disgusting the way i see it! XD

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    i hope that was a joke SJ O.O
    ________
    o00o | 0 n 0 | o00o

PEEKABOO

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Ask one of those people... this forum is so boring and I don't know why I haven't left yet ¬¬

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back