• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Summer Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
    okay I got this idea from an R|P that was here long ago. I think it was titled summer ball. This this RP is one where you can be a charcter from one of your existing Rps or make a new one. This Rp is just a place to hang out in charcter, and do whatever.

The setting is a ball, or a large dance, and everyone from all the lands are invited. Just socialize or do whatever. The building in which it is held is huge, and there is pretty much a room for everything, so feel free to explore. The main event is dancing but other things are open for you to do.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    I`ll be Saphira from The Real World, 'cept, shes in different clothes besides this is a dance.

(Is it like ballgowns and stuff like that? *gets plans*)

Sawyer

���
    Years
    i'm going to be myself XD that means goth clothing, and a black and red santa hat.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    yeah, tell us! although being saphi from real world would mean being the real saphi cause in that rp your supossed to be yourself and....

saphi's brain hurts!!!!

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Me, I'll go as Alderon, a vampire character of mine. Think Phantom of the Opera style dress. He's also quite formal/chivalrous.

Years
    I'll be Jason out of every RP I've ever participated in.isn't Saphra from the wolcans RP?aren't you the one who plays her?

Years
    not really.(if you look at under my avatar it says I'm a girl.which I am.)
    I'd rather do something else.but I'll dance if I have to.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    ooc: i found a pic of what saphira is wearing. <3
    The Summer Ball

she looks to much like an older version of me... O.o'

well, since i`m his pair, i guess i`ll start the rp...

ic: Where the heck am I Saphira asked herself, walking through the ballroom. She was bored, and nothing really exciting was happening.

I wish I were somewhere else...

Years
    I walked in through the doors looking bored, which I was.I saw another girl wander in dressed in a blue dress thing.I however was wearing a black tuxedo thingy.I walked up to her.
    "Hey do you know what this stupid invatation is?I'm bored."I said sitting down in a chair near the fruit table.

(yes I am a tomboy.)

Sawyer

���
    Years
    IC: i was sitting down at a table by myself, feeling awfully lonely. "I hate this," i said to myself as i walked toward the door. "Nothing good ever happens to me," i said a little louder.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i took part in the first one of the summer balls. it was pretty fun. i ended up getting killed by a robot.
    so, i'll be me again (only not dead) so... weird kid, shaggy awesome hair, likes soda, is shy around girls, is an indie snob, and likes power rangers and pokemon.
    awesome huh? and i always wear a nice suit with a green tie.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
    OOC: I guess I'll be myself from the real world also, hat'll work out good. Except as everyone else he's wearing formal clothing.

IC: I walked in the door to find not amny people here yet, I guess they belived in the fahionalbly late polocy, I didn't. I did notice someone is a blue dress, she looked beautiful, I decided to introduce myself. "Hello mi-lady" I said with a bow.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Saphira shook her head. "Oh come on." She said, smiling. "Its the 20 or 21 centry... I forget which one though... "She added, laughing at herself.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
    I laughed, "Ya I know I was just messing around" I said smiling. "So what are you doing here anyway, picking up dudes?" I asked holding myself back from breaking 9out laughing. I crack myself up. One bad habit I have, laughing at my own jokes, it not good.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back