• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Sun or the Moon?

Sun or the Moon

• Sunrises, sunsets...the sun for sure.

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Calm and tranquil...the moon is better.

Votes: 47 81.0%
  • Neither, I'm a robot what do I care.

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    What do you like better the Sun or the Moon...

I like the moon for its calmness, for me its sometimes the only thing that keeps me sane...you can stare at it and just marvel at its beauty...nothing else matters.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    I love the moon, it's craters, it's light(Well the light comes from the sun but anyways...) it's grayness, I love it ;) :p

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    I prefer the moon; it lights up the sky beautifully and I just like to stare at it.

The sun, lights up everything, and if you stare at it, it hurts. XD

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    drummershuff said:
    I prefer the moon; it lights up the sky beautifully and I just like to stare at it.

The sun, lights up everything, and if you stare at it, it hurts. XD
    ^^ True, I would said that but I could not think lol.... the sun makes you blind when you see it and the moon lights up the sky with its beautifullness xD

Years
    I prefer the moon. I think it's much prettier. It's not as bright as the sun; it's a soft light. I also like how it has phases, unlike the sun. I like the changes in shape rather than the changes in color the sun goes though every day.

But the stars own them both.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    dude...you should've put an option for both!!!I like them both cuz they both help me with my martial arts ALOT...

you see,I like the sun because i am fire....so when I'm just training in all that sunlight,instead of getting tired,I make an awesome display of techniques,and when I lay down,....it's like the rays just....heal me.....

and I like the moon cuz I'm a Lone Wolf....no...the moon does not give me energy,...but it gives me inspiration...when I fight at midnight,and the full moon is up,it's so beutiful,that I just wanna keep training,longer,just so I can see it more...

I really don'texpect you guys to understand what I'm saying,much less believe me....but you guys wanted to know....^_^;...so I'll vote for moon...

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I chose the moon. I can just lie outside on my driveway for what feels like hours gazing up at the moon and the stars. <3~ I know, that makes me sound like such a hopeless romantic. XD I just find the moon to be so captivating and beautiful, it can really make you feel at peace~ ^^

~Kelsey

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I like the moon better. x3
    Its all peaceful, and it looks pretty.
    Who knows...if I could look at the sun for more then 3 seconds I might have a different opinion.
    ^^;

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I absolutely freaking hate the sun, so the moon by default. I like night better too.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I'd go for the moon.It's calm,sooting,and romantic ^.^

The sun,on another hand,is pure evil D: You don't get sunburns with the moon ;.;

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Definatley the Sun. The moon is pretty, but the sun lights up everything, and... *shrugs* I just like it better.

Kitteh

Rockin' Mudkip
    Years
    The moon... to me, it seems.. peaceful... calm. Helps me think when I look up and see the moon shining down on everything.

~Kitteh~

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    I like the sun better. It sustains all life, and always seems to be bounding with joy and happiness.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    I more in the between part. I perfer both the moon and sun. They are both needed inorder to perserve peace.

The moon bring peace and hope.

THe sun brings life and warmth.

That my view. The sun also needs the moon and the moon needs the sun. They are both great to have.

Back