• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<~-`-THE SUPER COOL SUPER AWESOME AZONIC FANCLUB!!-`-~>

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    raichu girl say wha?

But you can't ban me! You can ban the others but not me... since I'm just too plain awesome.

:shocked:

~ kthxbai.:t319:

EDIT: poopy, I remembered this is a forum and everyone can read the stuff about banning them... oh well =D

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    lul whut? yet another person who figured out my username without me telling them O-M-G

Thanx for joining pal.

~ kthxbai. :t319:

EDIT: wait... I just realized my username is Penguinpal6... how'd u figure it out !? D:

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    lul whut? yet another person who figured out my username without me telling them O-M-G

Thanx for joining pal.

~ kthxbai. :t319:

EDIT: wait... I just realized my username is Penguinpal6... how'd u figure it out !? D:

Because you hurt people who call you Peng-Peng? *Nurses wound*

§ilv£r

Team Rocket Member
    Years
    Hey, I'd like to join your poopin' fan clubby, Peng-Peng! (I'm on a "make-people-angry-streak" right now :D)

So can I join?

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Hey, I'd like to join your poopin' fan clubby, Peng-Peng! (I'm on a "make-people-angry-streak" right now :D)

So can I join?

No. D:

Just kidding... just don't like call me pengpeng it sounds gay ._.

EDIT: No offense to Xairmo.

Last edited:

§ilv£r

Team Rocket Member
    Years
    Man, I laughed so hard that I blew my expired milk through my eyes and into the air and then landed in my mouth and then blew out of my eyes again and landed in my eyes! (and so on)

Nah, I'm just kidding, but that'd be hilarious.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Man, I laughed so hard that I blew my expired milk through my eyes and into the air and then landed in my mouth and then blew out of my eyes again and landed in my eyes! (and so on)

wtf?

once again I say:

wtf?

and again:

wtf?

and again

wtf?

an - oh you get the point...

wtf?

§ilv£r

Team Rocket Member
    Years
    That's probably the funniest comment I've made yet... except the time I laughed at the name "Peng-Peng"... man, good times, good times... It was like it was just a few minutes ago! O.o

Back