• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<~-`-THE SUPER COOL SUPER AWESOME AZONIC FANCLUB!!-`-~>

XxZer0xX

......................... Beep.
    Years
    *Catches potato, bakes then eats it then throws a paper bag at azonic*

And "get them"? I get dragged around by them! And unfortunately for me, one's cute as heck and I can't say no to her.

XxZer0xX

Years
    Who knows? I might. I have gotten plenty of exercise running away from the 2 girls that drag me everywhere. And I mean EVERYWHERE. Especially places I seriously should not be.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    like where?

<~-`-THE SUPER COOL SUPER AWESOME AZONIC FANCLUB!!-`-~>

Herlo! Kaydee says hi. :3

XxZer0xX

Years
    No, there's plenty more places they drag me. And one is one of the girls at school that has a crush on me and the other one that drags me around is one of my ex-girlfriends.

XxZer0xX

Years
    My crusher has dragged me to movies then her house. My ex has dragged me too many places to count trying to keep me away from the other girl and win me back at the same time. -_-" You're a pervert.

Back