• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<~-`-THE SUPER COOL SUPER AWESOME AZONIC FANCLUB!!-`-~>

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    HI AZONIC!!

Honestly... I don't care 'bout Sasuke. Let Itachi take out his eyes for all I care. >_>
    I hated Itachi at first, Shayla wouldn't shut up about him. But now I cannot stop thinking about him. It's annoying really. ._.

The fact that you hate EVERYTHING I like is annoying. T_T

And now you can't shut up about it. XD

Yea! :P New membar. xD

You have to go through the new member initiation process. You have to eat tuna fish on WHOLE WHEAT bread!!! :O

I've decided I'm going to stalk everyone.

Xairmo = Mario
    Neko-chan = Kaydee
    Momo = Momo
    Wooty McWoot = Andre
    IllusionRaigen = Samantha
    Warheart = Michael
    ANIMEDDR110 ~Winner~ = Mike
    DarkIllusion = Shayla [from Warheart, telling me 1000 times -_-]

And the rest of you ... I has no idea :D

OMG! I get to get stalked!! XD And I got mentioned at the last second, YES!

*laughs maniacally* *wrists light on fire like a Blaziken, eyes shift to Mangekyo* HAHA! *dodges and spits fire at Momo*

Hey, I'm not dead yet. >_> Go kill some...other best friend...or something. XDD

I have Mangekyo because I didn't killededed Deven. >:D

I don't know why Sam and Momo are fighting, but I want to join in! Wait...nah, I don't. Too troublesome, and I already have Shippuuden Sasuke and Itachi living at my house, so I don't need to fight over anyone. :D Itachi-sensei and Sasuke will like...pwn both of your ninja moves, 'cause they're real supah ninjas. (unlike me, who is just a poser of a kewl nin XDD)

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    Oh fer shizzle...

Yeah, don't bother. Uchihas bros (who don't actually hate each other because they have a REAL life outside of the series and everyone that died isn't really dead and such, and it's all just for the fans and crap...except if Karin dies, then she really dies) shall like...protect me with their awesomeness.

My Chidori is bettah than yours anyways. XP

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    Okay, to avoid totally killing Azonic with confusion, I'm finished with this crap. I've gotta go anyways. (is totally too kewl to fight you, having Sharingan and Byakugan for some odd reason XD)

Later Azonic! Has a good night!~ (might be on later)

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
    You see, I knew you would show up sooner or later, DarkIllusion.
    So that means I've lost. Whatever I was fighting about. Shayla pwns me a million times over.
    A million of me couldn't defeat her, so there.
    Curse my not-knowing-anything-ness.

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    Um...okay, that was totally like...no one needed to hear that, and we're all just kidding around. God, take a joke.

Which brings to mind a question I've been meaning to ask, uh, have you ever even like...heard Itachi's voice before? Besides the crappy one on your Naru game? Because you say you've never watched an episode.

Momoshiro

Meow.
    Years
    You REALLY need to watch an episode of Naruto to ACTUALLY love Itachi. You need to hear his anime voice, Sam. Not the game voice.

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    Um, one question, OMG that was like, so many freakin questions. Well, whatever.

Azonic isn't online, dang it. >_< I wanted to randomly...confuse him...or something. XD

Back