• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<---The Super Smash Bros. Melee club--->

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent9

You could care less....
    Years
    Cheers. the old one died and so I tend to recreate things. coolmaster is welcome to be co-owner if he wishes, as he owned the last one.

Tiers.

-=TOP=-

Sheik
    Fox
    Marth

-=UPPER=-

Falco
    Peach
    Captain Falcon
    Samus
    Jigglypuff

-=HIGH=-

Ganondorf
    Mario
    Dr. Mario
    Luigi

-=MIDDLE=-

Link
    Pikachu
    Ice Climbers
    Roy
    Zelda
    Young Link
    Yoshi

-=LOW=-

Ness
    Donkey Kong
    Kirby
    Mr. Game&Watch
    Mewtwo

-=BOTTOM=-

Bowser
    Pichu

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox

Never Let Go <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    OOO!!! I wanna join!! I love this game!! I was just playing as we are speaking!!! um, are we supposed to pick a character?? If so can I be Yoshi?

Last edited:

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    I would like to join, and if you choose a character, I choose Fox. i just own with him in supersmashbros. melee.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Heh, as long as I get Link, I'm fine.

I never realised the tier system worked this way. I knew Fox was near the top, cos one of my friends plays with him all the time and is almost unstoppable with him. I'm lately working on Samus again, she is fun.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    I'd like to join. I play this game at my cousins house... Even though I'm not very good at all... I like being Princess Peach and Kirby.

Agent9

You could care less....
    Years
    Yeah welcome to all. I didn't notice people were joining so, yeah. Welcome. Oh and I might consider making banners for this club. Emphasis on might. With all your characters or something. Like one banner will say "Official Fox member of the SSBM club" Any suggestions will be accepted. If you suggest a suggestion, it needs to have the ability of multi-naming. Like how in "Official Fox member of the SSBM club", Fox can be replaced with Kirby or any other character. Oh and people can have the same banner as each other. Or we can just have one banner altogether as it will make my time much easier.

Two Choices.

Character Banner

Club Banner.

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox

Never Let Go <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    I Would Go With Character Banner!! So It Wouldn't Be So Big....And I Like The Banner Idea!!! ^^ And Thanks For Letting Me Join!!

And if we do the character banner will we be able to choose like what colors and stuff we want on it?? =/

Now I don't know how to make banners, but I would go with single character banners so with the characters(like people have already done) and colors we choose, we can put on out banners and still have some type of slogan with the club name? and maybe we can have a slogan dealing with the character and like in the bottom right hand corner we have like "Member of The SSBM Club"...but thats just my idea!!

Last edited:

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox

Never Let Go <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox said:
    I Would Go With Character Banner!! So It Wouldn't Be So Big....And I Like The Banner Idea!!! ^^ And Thanks For Letting Me Join!!

And if we do the character banner will we be able to choose like what colors and stuff we want on it?? =/

Now I don't know how to make banners, but I would go with single character banners so with the characters(like people have already done) and colors we choose, we can put on out banners and still have some type of slogan with the club name? and maybe we can have a slogan dealing with the character and like in the bottom right hand corner we have like "Member of The SSBM Club"...but thats just my idea!!

Anyone else got ideas??? I've already told mine...^^

Last edited:

Agent9

You could care less....
    Years
    It's nice, and it works. PLease refrain from doubleposting, miss. I'll see if i can make something. Check back in 20.

Done: This is my banner by the way, as I'm using Falco, for I am Falco! HA!

<---The Super Smash Bros. Melee club--->

It's king of big... but I think it looks good.

Last edited:

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    I like the character banner idea. And that Falco one is really good~

Would you post the URL of it after you completed it?

EDIT: I want mine to have Peach on it. >>

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2006
    I would love to join this club as pwn anyone with Falco...and I mean ANYONE. The only person who I have a bit of a hard time killing is Falco's rival, Fox(tis be an ebil doggy).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back