• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Syaoran Fan Club!~

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hehe. I will. ^^ I will end up having the whole series. YAY! Okay I have a topic.

If Sayoran was sick, how would you take care of him?

Years
    Well..it depends..As in, tummy hurts? The flu? Either way, I would give him medicine, make him take a nice warm bath (cause they usually DO help) make him go to bed, and..wait. Then, once he says he's better, I'll let him go see Sakura! ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    That is a good answer. ^^ Yeah, I guess I will take him to bed and give him some soup if get got a flu. And then let him listen to soft music to put him to sleep. I will be better in no time. XD

Years
    Yay for wise people! ^^

..Whoa, I just realized I'm way younger than you and we're both talking like wise people..XD

LoveLy MiSha

~Everfalling Sakura~
    Years
    If Syaoran was sick??? O.O AWWWWW...the poor wittle thing! *glomp* Guess that isn't helping...well I'd give him bestest medicine, give him the best warm soup I could cook, wrap around him the fluffiest &warmest blanket I could find, &huggle him till he's alllll better. :3

The Syaoran Fan Club!~

*faints*

Here's another question: If you saw Syaoran walking down the street, what would you do?

As for me, I think I'd die before I'd get a chance to talk to him. XD

Back