• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The T&J Sprite Comic

Ahegil

The Breeder Chick
Years
    • Seen May 30, 2016
    um if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything becuase I enjoy doing this

Ok 3 Eppy's done working on forth

First strip
    Second strip
    Thrid strip

Support this thread!

HTML:
    [url=http://pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=78861][IMG]http://i13.tinypic.com/2ed8l6o.png[/IMG][/url]

Last edited:

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
  • y@yyy!!111

Ok: Immature and not very funny jokes.
    Umm, use the elipse tool for speech bubbles, not pencil, and fill them in with white.
    I suggest not using Times New Roman for God Text or normal text, instead use verdana 7 (Or something else for God text), In fact, you shouldn't do godly narrator (God) at all.
    Also, get a better plot.

Also, get better comic names if you're going to give them names.

Ahegil

The Breeder Chick
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2016
    I don't really care what you think

Last edited:

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    No, i'm sorry this is just bad. I suggest you read the stickied help threads.

[NovaPirate]

Years
  • It's called constructive critisism. Once again, fill in speech bubbles and get a better plot. Also, what's with a random Rayquaza? Random things are not tolerated very well nowadays.

I guess I have enough to make a rating: 4/10

Ahegil

The Breeder Chick
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2016
    I'm sorry but where I am from this is funny and that's the point of the comic random zanyness im guessing you have never seen "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" or any "Monty Python" movies at all becuase if you have and fond them remotly funny you would find this funny and I will make another comic with a plot and all that fancy bubble crap if it will make you happy and it's not "God" text it's the Nererator(excuse my spelling) This is what I do not like about amirika every time someone does something diferant you guys want to lync them.... im from japan Yaaa! lol and the Rayquaza is part of the pun the guy runs by screaming RUUUUN! and there's a Rayquaza in the frame lol that's..... at least to poeple with humor that doesnt invole shrooms or guns or someone geting shot...

Last edited:

[NovaPirate]

Years
  • I have seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Monty Python and the HOly Grail makes fun of things, but it maeks sense. See? The whole point is to make sure that the reader can get the joke, but still make it funny. Comedy seems to be the hardest one to do, becasue you have to have it be funny, yet you can't go overboard. And the idea of Narrator is overused, try it actually being something else (Like, in a much later comic explaining what the narrator was actually, maybe a Sqeuaker or something really quite harmless.).

Ahegil

The Breeder Chick
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2016
    o well and Astral Maelstrom if you will just wait you will find that the Rayquaza
    is not random at all i do have a plot to this but no one has patients around here....

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    I have Patients. I should really attend to them before they get locked in the Surgery again.

From what I've heard, its pretty poor. And in my time I've seen some really poor cmics. (Anyone remember that 'Let's go save the princessess' story?) But this (No Offence) has to be in the top 10. I can't see what sort of Pun you can get from 'Rayquazza' and 'Run' Too completely unrelated things, that cannot in any shape or form be related.

For example, a good pun would be 'Becks Appeal' (Sex appeal, but by using David Beckham as the Model) and this is a pun. I don't know wether you actually know what a pun is to be quite honest.

I have seen the Holy Grail, and its a good FUNNY film. This is not even funny. Ever heard of humour? Use it. It could come in handy. I can't see how anyone can find a breath to laugh from this.

Use speech bubbles for the love of Paint, please. Your text looks out of place and there is a distinct lack of it. And a poor use of Grammar.

Another point. And I quote; 'I don't really care what you think'

This is not tolerated by anyone. Astral tried to give you good advice, and you slammed it straight back in her face. How rude. She tried to help you. And lets face it, you could use some help.

A use of Verdana, size 7 would be a good font choice. TNR doesn't cut the mustard for me, Im afraid.

And one last Point, NEVER use yourself, or narrator related charachter in your own comic. It is the single biggest downfall of all modern comics. Older ones, such as 'Ace of Abra' can get away with it, as they use it in a non-god-like manner.

The End.

Man It feels good to be back.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    And look now. He's put in the first post a Sympothy Line. If you don't want Crit, don't post your comics.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I'm sorry but where I am from this is funny and that's the point of the comic random zanyness im guessing you have never seen "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" or any "Monty Python" movies at all becuase if you have and fond them remotly funny you would find this funny and I will make another comic with a plot and all that fancy bubble crap if it will make you happy and it's not "God" text it's the Nererator(excuse my spelling) This is what I do not like about amirika every time someone does something diferant you guys want to lync them.... im from japan Yaaa! lol and the Rayquaza is part of the pun the guy runs by screaming RUUUUN! and there's a Rayquaza in the frame lol that's..... at least to poeple with humor that doesnt invole shrooms or guns or someone geting shot...
    This isn't remotely like Monty Python's flying circus or any of the Monty Python films, it's just random, and not funny random either =/ I strongly suggest you take aboard the criticism offered to you, it's only there to help.

Chizzy, stop being an elitist, it's people like you who ruin the Sprite comic section.

Back