• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Tabi Tournament (IC) Rated T

Tuxedo Clank

So laid back he is horizontal
Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2012
    Marcus closed his eyes and concentrated for a few seconds. His thoughts went through the small routine they always did when he wanted to get Sam's attention. When he knew Sam would be paying attention, he whistled once. less than half a minute later the Riolu appeared next to Marcus, holding a duffel bag. Marcus unzipped it and smiled at the 6 pokeballs sitting neatly in their padded travelling case. He removed them and attatched them to his belt, making sure to place them in the right order. The empty 2 were each on an end of the row. Marcus then bent down and picked up some bags of pokemon food.

"Here you go. There should be a meal for a couple of pokemon in there," Marcus said, handing them out. When he bent down to zip the bag back up he noticed the small recipe book. Marcus pulled the book out before zipping the bag back up. The book was small - about A5 size - and old. It looked like it had been heavily used. The book title read 'Notebook - Pokeball version' but underneath that in a messy script was written 'Pokefood Recipes'.

'How much time do you suppose we have to eat this?' The question reminded Marcus that he was in a conversation. His back that had been slowly relaxing, lost in thought, now tensed up again. Then Marcus realised that Sam had been standing there for a while as well without being introduced. He was saved from one of the problems by Jace.

"Uh...If you make sure...you are one of the last into the teleporters then you should have...hmm...actually, you should have more than enough time to finish the food." Marcus said, pausing during the sentences to do some quick maths in his head. After all, pokemon rarely spent more than half an hour eating a single serving.

"Do you think this book would count as a survival item or as a personal item? It belonged to my father but it is a recipe book..." Marcus let the sentence trail off, with the thoughts that he had forgotten to do something. Behind him Sliver jumped off his shoulders and walked over to Sam and began nuzzling him under the arm. The Riolu patted Sliver on the head absentmindedly, studying those around him, learning what he could be observation.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • "Why would Mama not Miss Miharu?" Dusk asked with his own telepathy.

"Did we do something wrong that you don't like us anymore?" he asked again, shivering slightly.

Miharu blinked and looked down. "You actually went away from Bai-chan? Good for you, Dusk-chan!" Miharu made a motion as if to pick Dusk up, but thought better of it. She wasn't quite sure how Dusk was going to react.

"You did nothing wrong, Dusk-chan," said Miharu quietly. "Bai-chan seems conflicted right now and probably needs some time alone."

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Jennifer

The white haired trainer sighed and pulled out her pokeball. Sitting here worrying was not going to help her. She WAS, however, slightly worried that someone might try something here. After all, the most powerful trainers in the world had gathered here. Well, most of them at any rate.

"Shadow, use Odor Sleuth and try to see if there is anyone that shouldn't be here, other than us. And keep an eye on Dusk. He wandered away, and I'm not going after him, unless he really needs it." Jen instructed. The Mightyena growled an affirmative and put her nose to the ground before moving off. Jen crossed her arms and began to follow her wolf, not sure she would even find anything.

Dusk

Dusk blinked at Miharu as she reached for him, then thought better of it. He... Would not be adverse to her picking him up, albeit he might not be as relaxed as when Mama did it. Miharu was not Mama after all.

"It's always good to be around Friends Ms. Miharu. If Mama is not feeling good, then why leave her alone? She's really nice!" Dusk said, his tail wagging a bit. He was obviously not counting the times when she was acting like a psychopath, of course. As fart as HE was concerned that was the truth.

"Anyways, we want to help too." the young zorua said slowly, sitting down on the ground, shyly smiling at her.

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
    Years
  • Jayvn offered another smile Cynthia's way. "That's true. I can respect that, for sure." He gave Vaporeon a good squeeze, before putting him back on the ground along with the others. "I don't THINK anyone will die... Or so I think. I think it's going to interesting to see just how this goes, that's all I can say. I mean... Well, I could say more, but I won't. I feel like I've done far too much talking as it is."

Jayvn took notice to the fact that the young girl had called upon her Mightyena to do something... Odor sleuth? Is that what she said? Jayvn did his best not to spy, and tried to focus his attention on his own pokemon. Even they were now acting strange, however... Maybe not to the extent of the angry girl, but they were more alert than playful. Vaporeon's mermaid-like tail was now thumping the ground rapidly, and the usually care-free Glaceon... Well, seemed to "care" about something. He seemed very much bothered.

"Vapor, Blade... Is there something out there? Something we're not seeing? Don't be so paranoid, guys..."

Jayvn took a deep breath, closing his eyes. "Yeah Jayvn... Don't be so paranoid."

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
  • "... You should have more than enough time to finish the food." Marcus had said, and Avery nodded silently. He wasn't too keen to bring out his Pokemon here, if he was completely honest. The element of surprise is always something he tried to keep with him, and he could end up battling any one of the trainers waiting to step on the teleporters. But he didn't want to seem rude, so he opened the bag and gave a few chunks of food to Nox, who was flicking his tail agitatedly.

Avery barely had chance to move his fingers before Nox had eaten what he was given. Hardly even chewing before swallowing, Nox jumped up and put his paws on Avery's shoulders, apparently eager for more.

"Woah, boy!" Avery exclaimed, before turning to Marcus. "Your food seems to be a hit; I've never had a response like that from a feeding before!"

Marcus was holding a small book, which seemed worn down. Adding two and two together, Avery didn't need to read the cover to know that it was filled with cooking recipes. He needn't have come to that conclusion himself however, as Marcus was about to confirm it.

"Do you think this book would count as a survival item or as a personal item? It belonged to my father but it is a recipe book..."

Good question. Avery hadn't even thought of a personal item.

"Well, there's no harm in asking." Avery shrugged. "But if you don't get to keep it, they'll give it back at the end, I guess."

Absent-mindedly, Avery's hand slid into the chest pocket of his shirt, where it clasped around a cool, metal object. The Glacier badge.

Avery's memories of Mahogany brought up a mixture of emotions which he couldn't begin to fathom. Seeing his father for the first time since he left had been the biggest challenge he had to face, and that's what the Glacier badge symbolised to him; the sacrifice his mother made, a silent push to carry on going, a hollow reminder that nothing lasts.

"I-" To his surprise and slight embarrassment, Avery's voice came out hoarse. He cleared his throat. Any false sense of confidence seemed to have melted away. "I'm going to give in my things now. It- it was nice meeting you. Um, thanks..."

Withdrawing Nox, Avery walked swiftly towards the judging table, where a few trainers were gathered. Weaving through them silently, Avery found himself face to face with a thin, weedy-chinned man with thinning hair and a pair of glasses on the end of his nose. He looked up at Avery from his seat behind the panel, boredom etched across every line in his face.

"Come on then!" He said, clicking his fingers twice. Avery held out his computer. Hesitantly, he pulled out his Glacier badge and placed that on the desk too.

"These- these are-"

"Yes, I can see what they are, thanks. They seem fine to me. Gimme your bag and empty your pockets."

After very little persuasion, the judge tossed an orange pack at Avery, who picked up his two items before being waved away. How nice.

Back