• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Tales of Symphonia Fanclub

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    You're Sheena Fujibayashi!

Personality: When you first meet Sheena, she's a bit of a mystery. The only thing she really reveals about herself is determination. However, once the Chosen's group gets to know her, they learn that she's actually a very caring individual. Sheena is much like Colette -- she only wants to help people. However, she also isn't very confident in her skills because she holds a great weight over her shoulders.

o_0 I usually get either Lloyd or Zelos...but due to the first question, I guess Sheena is the closest girl XD

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years

You're Kratos Aurion!

Personality: Kratos is the tough silent type. He possesses a wealth of knowledge concerning fighting styles, the Chosen, the various seals/gods, Desians, and Exspheres. While he's quick to comment (negatively at that) on everyone's skills (especially Lloyd's), he looks out for them. He's like an over protective older brother.​
    Lightning said:
    o__O Ew. I don't actually sound much like Colette, do I? ;_; Oh, but then again, I don't normally talk that fast or that...weird anyway. XD; I need to find a better clip.
    I can assure you that you don't. :\ *wants voice clip*

Last edited:

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I got Lloyd, which doesn't apply to me. AT ALL. xD;

If you want to find out more about which ToS character you're most like, go here. xD You have to have a livejournal account though. =D;

They say I'm like Colette or Sheena... or Raine. O.o;

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    Quiz~ said:
    You're Lloyd Irving!

Personality: Lloyd is a good kid, but he's a slacker. He doesn't pay attention in school and is always finding some way to get into trouble. And, for all of Lloyd's good intentions, things always go wrong regardless of what he does. His vows to not make any more mistakes, a promise he has a hard time keeping. He also cares deeply for Colette.

118 other people got this result!
    This quiz has been taken 301 times.
    39% of people had this result.
    ^ O_O Ookay...that's scary...and I do NOT care deeply for Colette. *trips her*

I thought'd I'd be Raine. I like school and magic. Whatever >>;
    [

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years

You're Colette Brunel!

Personality: Colette is a really nice girl. And by nice, we mean overwhelmingly nice (she tries to befriend her assassin). But, beneath all this niceness is an underlying sadness -- which probably has something to do with her self-sacrifice to rejuvenate her world. She believes that everything is her fault -- and she apologizes accordingly.

Eww. I don't wanna be like her. <<; Although... I do apologize a lot, and I am really clumsy... but still. I don't like her. ;_;

Usually I get either Lloyd or Zelos. <3

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Heh. Lots of Colette hate going around. I suppose only someone as stupid as Lloyd could fall for her.

I was hoping for Genis...

I stopped playing ToS again. I made it as for as the Darkness Temple but I didn't want to go through all the blobs.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    I got Genis...not surprising, actually. I'm cocky about my studies, plus I tend to be sarcastic.

Simon said:

I stopped playing ToS again. I made it as for as the Darkness Temple but I didn't want to go through all the blobs.

I don't think the Darkness Temple was that bad...I finished it in about 15 minutes this afternoon XD

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    The Darkness Temple wasn't hard... just frustrating. Those stupid little darkness blobs thingys were such a pain. Especially when trying to get them all to follow me down that ramp thing. ><; And it took me forever to figure out which stone thing I had to move in order to get to the last blob... but besides that, that temple wasn't really hard... just annoying.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    This quizzie stinks! *throws out of window*

https://www.zenhex.com/quiz.php?id=36345

this one ish better I think ^___^

You have a lot in common with Zelos. You are a HUGE flirt! You love the ladies/gentlemen! You have a more serious side as well, but you prefer not to show it. You like the high life and just playing around. You loathe responsibility and people placing high expectations on you. You'd be happy just sitting on the beach sipping lemonade and being fanned by cute hunnies with palm fronds! (sigh)

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    *~Ashley~* said:
    And it took me forever to figure out which stone thing I had to move in order to get to the last blob... but besides that, that temple wasn't really hard... just annoying.
    Exactly. I wouldn't have minded dragging them around if it weren't for the long path to the seal itself. And some of the blobs move slow so I have to run back and grab them sometimes.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Simon said:
    Exactly. I wouldn't have minded dragging them around if it weren't for the long path to the seal itself. And some of the blobs move slow so I have to run back and grab them sometimes.
    The thing I didn't like about the temple were the pointlessly long path too. :\ seemed like a waste of time really...

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Simon said:
    Mhmm. Everytime I finally get to the end of the path, there's always one or two that are walking slower than the rest, so I get to the bottom and it tells me I don't have them all. So, so annoying. <<; And yeah, that path was pointlessly long... I hate having to walk that far really, really slowly just so the blobs can keep up. ><;

And I took that other quiz and got Lloyd. O_o;
    Lloyd Irving
    You have the most in common with Lloyd. You are both natural leaders with lots of courage and loyalty. You two may not exactly be the brightest crayons in the box, but you posess a good heart and always try to do the right thing.
    I am most definitely not a natural leader... and I'm not an idiot either, thank you very much~

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Mmkay. I got Kratos on the first quiz, but Triffy already posted that result so I won't repost it once more. o_o I got Kratos on the second quiz, too.
    Kratos Aurion
    You have the most in common with Kratos. You are both quiet and withdrawn. You keep mostly to yourselves and are very private. You have a lot of useful information stored away in your head, if only people will take the time to ask you about it. You also have a lot of secrets and a past that haunts you... perhaps you would reveal them... if only someone can get close to you.

Agh, the Shadow Temple. I hated those little shadows. Especially that final stretch in which you have to take all five of them to the very bottom...but there's always one that won't co-operate and moves way too slow. -_- So annoying.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    o_o; I couldn't figure out how to get the LJ quiz, so I only took Chibi's quiz.

You have a lot in common with Zelos. You are a HUGE flirt! You love the ladies/gentlemen! You have a more serious side as well, but you prefer not to show it. You like the high life and just playing around. You loathe responsibility and people placing high expectations on you. You'd be happy just sitting on the beach sipping lemonade and being fanned by cute hunnies with palm fronds! (sigh)
    I am not a flirt. I love both. I suppose the fourth sentence is true. Yesh...I hate responsibility and high expectations. >.< That last bit...<3<3

I dragged myself through that stupid temple...*shoots the blob*

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Ahm...yep, I'm not a Colette fan. XD;

The Yuan fanlisting has a pretty layout. <3

Years
    I like Chibi-chan's quiz better. I got Kratos on that one =3
    *results already posted*

Ooh, pretty fanlistings... =)
    I wouldn't mind seeing the Colette one, she's not that bad (unless you're trying to get a relationship with someone else, then she is >>).

Years
    I'm Sheena again. o_o
    You are the most like Sheena. You are probably quite good looking, but you aren't vain. You enjoy adventure and are a strong person both mentally and physically. You don't give up easily and have a very strong will. You have a kind heart, though and it shines through even when you may not want it to.
    I don't think I'm good looking.... I don't think I'm vain either. o_o

Uh, mentally I'm kinda slow, but sometimes I'm quick... Depends. Physically, arms are weak, legs are tough.

I have a really weak will. o_o

Uh, I suppose I'm nice... I don't really care if someone notices though. *shrugs*

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I like Colette. =x

I like Colette in angesty fanfictions even more. >D

Took the quiz...

You have the most in common with Colette. You are both very kind and very friendly. Neither of you are easy to anger and you don't stay mad long. You may be a bit clumsy, but that doesn't keep you from having fun or make you any less adorable. You have large hearts and love people. You would be the person to say their mission in life was world peace and MEAN it!

Wow... this is the first time I got Colette on a quizx. o.O;

Back