• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Tales of Symphonia Fanclub

Elven Knight

Master of the Sky Dragon
    Years
    Good Luck and if you ever find out what that Blue Squirrel is let me know and can i add you to my buddy lists (even though you'd be the first!) Or does anyone else know?

Last edited:
    Years
    You can add me to youre buddy list * kinda off topic there lol *

and this blue squirill , its in the colloseum right? then yay ^-^
    kloana is a blue thing, maybe thats what it is

lol, read these I love these

You know you've played too much when...

- You wish you were a summoner and could say cool things like, "Burn to Oblivion!"
    - You think you need to sacrifice a chosen one to your religion's superior figure in order to rid society of all evil.
    - You tape half a ping pong ball to the back of your dominant hand and pretend that it's an exsphere and key crest...and it actually made you seem physically stronger.
    - (Only females need apply) You slap people before warning them you'll slap them when they compare your intelligence to your chest.
    - You zone out after reading this line and say, "Chances of me looking at a YKYPTMToSW page: 100%"
    - You ponder whether or not Raine really can make boy bombs. (See skit: "She's a human bomb!")
    - Raine is a character from Final Fantasy VIII...and you fail to realize that the above really belongs in a "You Know You're an FF Fanboy/girl when..." list.)
    - You begin to think all religions are fake and have someone behind them trying to revive a long lost sibling.
    - You point to the moon and say, "That's Tethe'alla!"
    - You're scared that 12 year old girls have the ability to swing axes twice their size around with powerful force.
    - You think deserts were created by the heat generated by Efreet.
    - You smack anyone who spells "Efreet" as "Ifrit", correct them, and call them - You look at the CN Tower and claim it's the tower of salvation.
    - You think the pope is a madman.
    - You tell young girls that you'll be reunited with them 15 years from now.
    - You beat on people with a giant plastic hammer...and call it the Pow Hammer DX
    - You think drawbridges are powered by tons of exspheres.
    - You get lost somewhere in a dense forest looking for Heimdall
    - You think Derris-Kharlan is unleashing its wrath when a thunderstorm passes through...and you also believe gigantic infernos that engulf small villages start that way, too.
    - You're scared to plant seeds as you think they'll germinate abnormally and destroy your city.
    - When you try to start a unison attack on an innocent bunny rabbit with three of your friends...and they laugh at your stupidity.
    - You stay in class because you're scared that your teacher will kick your head in if she catches you.
    - When you think life would be so much easier with a Sorcerer's Ring.
    - When you think secret service agents are lifeless beings.
    - You name your kids any of the following names: Lloyd, Colette, Genis, Kratos, Raine, Zelos, Presea, Sheena, Regal, Mithos, Martel, Yuan, Phaidra, Marble, Cocoa, Aifried, Remiel, Forceystus, Magnius, Kvar, Rodyle, Seles, or Altessa.
    - When you imagine your 12 year old cousins swinging axes.
    Captain Apollo ::
    - When you start quoting dwarven vows.
    - You try to travel by riding on your dog.

- You cosplay as Colette and go around like: 'Weee! Doggy!'
    - Your mother has a mustache (I'm so sure Pheidra or how she was called had one! XD) - If you have two dads. XD
    - If one dad is a dwarf.
    - And the other one a traitor.
    - When you try so smack your little brother like Raine does (ouchies >.<)
    - When you think your ring can shoot beams.

- You look around in fields for dialogue rings of light (seriously, I once did that while sailing)
    - You start imitating the movement of guys from the monster list (For me, Kratos, Desians, Yuan, Mithos, perhaps more)
    - You start writing ToS songs as notes and play them on instrument
    - You know most important ToS scenes by heart
    - You know by heart what every boss says at the start of battle (okay, not every)

- You look around in fields for dialogue rings of light (seriously, I once did that while sailing)
    - You start imitating the movement of guys from the monster list (For me, Kratos, Desians, Yuan, Mithos, perhaps more)
    - You start writing ToS songs as notes and play them on instrument
    - You know most important ToS scenes by heart
    - You know by heart what every boss says at the start of battle (okay, not every)

Years
    Is that the white one. if so, you can have this piccie ^^"

Its teh sexah

yesh i do have a verylarge kratos gallery

Retsu

Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    o___o.. omg a lot of things i lost xD well i was all the day off o__o.. what i miss?

EDIT: and a lil pics :3 - ya know the same thing xD credits to the owners :3

Last edited:
    Years
    Elven Knight said:
    ...watch out though as they[Garr and those other two...] use life bottles...
    And they have Resurrection, those cheaters >=OOOO

XD!! Seto_girl, that list of You know you've played too much ToS is great!
    I wonder if Raine *really* could make male bombs... o_O

Retsu

Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    Elven Knight said:
    WOW.... Raine looks hot in that witches outfit Retsu... I mean really hot!

lol! well lemme see.. raine.. ( god xD i only have pics of genis or what? xD 10 mins searching raine pics on my ToS pics folder ) well here :3 more raine ( i really dont wanna know what she gonna make with that copy of cactuar but well xD its for fill the space of the attachments hahaha )

Last edited:
    Years
    =3 is that fight on the first disc lol

my current location

City of hope, trying to get out that stupid maze O_O when can I do the stupid side missions?!?!!?

Elven Knight

Master of the Sky Dragon
    Years
    yes it is on the first disc, and most of the side quests are on disc two, like was said before! And i preferred the witch pic she looked really good the others,her orange outfit does her no justice

Last edited:
    Years
    Nice pictures. ^^
    Raine's japanese name makes me giggle. xD

Right now, I'm outside the Temple of Ice. I still have the freeze the water and go though that maze (argh, I hate that maze. It takes me awhile to do).
    I won't get to play until Thursday, I think. My stepdad's off the next two days. But I'll be patient =3

Years
    hee hee, i have done that part

^^ " it took about 3 days to do though @_@
    Raines jap name dosent make me giggle, but it is funny ^^"

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Heh. Just play through the game 15 times. You'll memorize that puzzle soon enough. Heck, you'll memorize everything. Except the script.

So...what's everyone up to on their ToS file? I finally decided to touch my ToS game after like a month. And I didn't even play. All I did was watch the opening movie about 10 times. >>

Retsu

Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    i hope i can play ToS... >w<.. my GC cube its dead x_x! so i cant play

Years
    =3 im going to get through that part soon hee hee hee -_-" * dies *

btw, i have found a REAL good site, which has all the tos music , pm me for the link =3

Elven Knight

Master of the Sky Dragon
    Years
    I currently am starting T.O.S again but i'm not gonna use 10x experience, its too easy and I didn't go for the Lloyd and Zelos ending I went for Sheena and Lloyd instead again... (hangs head in shame)

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    After all this time of playing ToS, I decided to choose Kratos over Zelos. Haven't gotten to Flanoir yet, but I do plan on fighting Zelos in Mania Mode. He better be worth my time...

Retsu

Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    hey guys xD well to the genis players, when u are bored, try kill the final boss, in mania, with genis with all the other deads without using magic xD only kendama hits, i make that ahaha was funny

Back