• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Tales of Symphonia Fanclub

Years
    ;_; i hated that bunny rabbit, man it drove me insane

Lyoyd : ohh wow , i survived the hit ohh what with , not that rabbit collet gave me...riight.., and if i was running around during this maze, flying reihards etc, and it never left my pocket @__@ wow, im so lucky, hey , lets not put it back in my pocket then i might be saved buy another random thing that was not needed " honestly come on --_--"

Do you get anything for getting all items in there anyway ? cause i have missed loads XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    You get a title...that's it. Probably not worth it, but if you're going for full completion of the game, it's an annoying fun sidequest. XD;

Years
    Kyu~~~ no way, im stopping now , its boreing and un-needed =3
    ( ok, well i may do it )
    The main thing im trying to do now is get my characters up high lvls, cause im having problems against wild enimies Kyu~~ and im lvl 70 XD man , i think i meant Kratos was tough * hmmnn wild creature kratos XD *

Man, i need to do so many side quests before i die @__@
    lol, i have never been defeated , im so proud ^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Lightning said:
    @__@ I haven't even attempted to finish my figurine collection yet. I think I wanted to once and then I gave up since it seemed like too much work. <_<;

The pidgeon figurine is the best~
    It took me a while to complete that fracking thing. Like...only recently did I complete it.

And the fiends or monsters (I have them mixed up between what they're called in FFX and ToS) don't really get much harder unless you decide to do the Underworld sidequest. Even then, the things are only just annoying because of the restrictions they put on you.

Cherrim

Years
    Fiends ~> FF; Monsters ~> Tales. :D

x_X I hate the Underworld sidequest. It's not hard, just...so very frustrating.

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    Lightning said:
    Fiends ~> FF; Monsters ~> Tales. :D

x_X I hate the Underworld sidequest. It's not hard, just...so very frustrating.
    I agree...it got really repetative after a couple levels.

Cherrim

Years
    And not only that, but, as I've said probably about four times in this thread before, I'm stupid and I always walk up to those fire things and press A too quickly. So I accidentally agree to warp back to the surface...and that ALWAYS happens when I'm doing really well and I'm at like...the 12th level. XD; So annoying~

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Why not change the name to "The Tales Series Club"

The series is much older then you think:

Tales of Phantasia (SNES)
    Tales of Destiny (PSOne)
    Tales of Destiny II (It's called Tales of Eternia in Japan) (PSOne)
    Tale of Symphonia (GC/PS2)
    Coming soon to Japan-
    Tales of Legendia (PS2 Only ;_;)

Retsu

Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    Lightning said:
    And not only that, but, as I've said probably about four times in this thread before, I'm stupid and I always walk up to those fire things and press A too quickly. So I accidentally agree to warp back to the surface...and that ALWAYS happens when I'm doing really well and I'm at like...the 12th level. XD; So annoying~

ahahaha yeah. that happend to me a lot of times xD but well u can use the boss of the underworld to reach the 100+ hits xD and u have to be patient, xD to reach the lvl 100 with all charas, its frustrating x_X

and the palletes isnt that hard n__nU its just patient, with the ex skill of the thingy u steal in 100% with collete and the good thing, its, the palletes dont repeat themself, but, carefull, cuz there's figurines only make with rare pelets + pelets or super pelets, but u gonna have a 50% of have a figurine of rare pellets and 50% of have a normal, the best thing u can do its make all the figurines of normal and super, first, to dont waste rare pelets o-o and the i hate gels title isnt that hard.. just.. frustrating xD, aand... oh yes, the collector thingy x_X i only need 3 items more to finish that xD in the nest re-start of the game i guess

and yeah the tales series have a lot of time but well o-oU symphonia its my fav :3

Cherrim

Years
    Dunsparce said:
    Why not change the name to "The Tales Series Club"

The series is much older then you think:

Tales of Phantasia (SNES)
    Tales of Destiny (PSOne)
    Tales of Destiny II (It's called Tales of Eternia in Japan) (PSOne)
    Tale of Symphonia (GC/PS2)
    Coming soon to Japan-
    Tales of Legendia (PS2 Only ;_;)
    If there's enough demand for a Tales series-wide club, I will...but as of now, there are probably very few people who have even played the previous games in the series. o_o There has been talk of the other games scattered throughout the club, so it's certainly allowed; it's just that since Symphonia is more popular right now in English-speaking countries (from which PC derives most of its members), those topics get eclipsed fairly easily by talk about ToS. ^^;

Years
    I dont know if i have eveb started any of the Underworldy side quests or anything @__@

Ehh, someoens missing tales of Ethinia ( i think thats the name ) ^^" the online one ..i think ;_; i have played the others, and there is a gba one coming out in jap, so include the rest next time....

...I think im becoming a little to obbsesed now O_O..anyone know what Enemy no1 is , cause umm..i dont know ( in the monster list )

Elven Knight

Master of the Sky Dragon
    Years
    I haven't posted anything in a couple of days as the net is cut off at home and i'm using my local library (sorry for going off topic) but I agree with Lightning (welcome back by the way!) about the Underworld been so annoying, I too always end up warping back to the top near the end, and does anyone else agree that the Living Armour could've dropped a better item than the Persian (is that spelt right?) Boots?

Cherrim

Years
    The Persian boots LOOK funny, though. I wish you could see them equipped to the characters in battle; that'd be hilarious. xD;

I think the online one coming out is Tales of Eternia. o_o

Retsu

Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    Seto_girl said:
    I dont know if i have eveb started any of the Underworldy side quests or anything @__@

Ehh, someoens missing tales of Ethinia ( i think thats the name ) ^^" the online one ..i think ;_; i have played the others, and there is a gba one coming out in jap, so include the rest next time....

...I think im becoming a little to obbsesed now O_O..anyone know what Enemy no1 is , cause umm..i dont know ( in the monster list )

No. 1?

Torent, Localitation, Torent Forest, and yeah the monster list its annoying xD but i have it too :3

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Lightning said:
    The Persian boots LOOK funny, though. I wish you could see them equipped to the characters in battle; that'd be hilarious. xD;

I think the online one coming out is Tales of Eternia. o_o

It can't be called that, unless it's a remake.

Years

... Sorry I haven't been here in awhile. I've been moody because I deleted my Kratos file. I was going to get all of his scenes and stuff.

But it can't be helped, so I'm gonna have to start ALL OVER. I'm going for Zelos this time though, too annoyed to do Kratos again. <___<

Kratos' butt looks huge in the samurai costume. o___O

I heard Colette gets another costume in the PS2 version, Lloyd's clothes. She tripped in a river outside Dirk's house and Lloyd lent them to her. Something like that... Anybody seen that one? o_o

Back