• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Tales of Symphonia Fanclub

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • Tales of Eternia is just another game in the Tales of series. ^_^; Tales of Eternia Online is a large MMORPG that's coming out...sometime soon, I think. X3 I can't wait. *wants to play it~*

Years
  • Yeah, and its going to be a load of fun

I just one Tos yesterday, but im a tad confuzed, I want to start again, but this time, go for Kratos ....cept im a tad confused, i have no idea how im supposed to get his story XD, i know its all the relationship stuff, and I still have no idea @@ cause i was going to keep my save file before putting the clear data over, but i didnt T_T

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Craig (Dawson) introduced me to Tales of Symphonia -i'm really enjoying it X3; (i've even borrowed his gamecube just so i can play it while i'm back at home XD)
    I'm at the part where i'm just about to head for the Tower of Salvation, but have to make one more pact before i go (..the one all the way back in Triet >.<). I'm looking forward to riding the dragons X3;

Years
  • Ermn..you only ride the dragons once, in a clips ( sorry to upset you ) but later you do get flying ships, which are fun ?_? reeeealllll fun..
    I remeber that bit, man all the skits drove me mad O_O they were eviiilll!!!
    lol, youre borrwinng his gcn, i dont think he would get it back now, cause it would be Tooo adicitive to stop playing, XD

Years
  • You don't HAVE to form a pact with Efreet now, you'll be able to do it later. The only one you must do is Undine. =0

To get the Kratos path, you don't really have to get high affection with him. He'll come out in Flanoir no matter what (in the Gamecube version anyway).

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    So he doesn't come out no matter what in the PS2 version? .-.

(Kratos set!111! <3 <3)

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    No, I don't have the PS2 version. ;; Though I really, really want a PS2. ;;

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • katanagirl~ :3 said:
    In the PS2 version, he has to be in the top... four or three, forgot which number. Gamecube, he's there even if he hates you. =0

... You have the PS2 version? WTF?
    Top three, me thinks.

[QUOTE='yuu-nee-chan]No, I don't have the PS2 version. ;; Though I really, really want a PS2. ;;[/QUOTE]
    Erica~ishness-sama says it won't be released here, I think.
    I'm not sure, but, still. I might not get to do Presea-chan's hi-ougi. ;~;

Oh, heylo, people~ <3

Elven Knight

Master of the Sky Dragon
    Years
  • Its funny how everything cool stays in Japan, maybe i'll just have to learn japanese go to japan and buy the PS2 version, anyway, there is something that i've been wondering about for a while now, why is it Celcius has Fenrir helping her outwhen you fight her, is he a summon spirit or what?

Years
  • I think Fenrir is just there to make the battle more annoying or something... Because he attacked Raine so much it wasn't even funny.

By the way, I finally found Colette's other costume in the PS2 version: Lloyd's clothes! =0

The Tales of Symphonia Fanclub

And my next mission: Find the PS2 anime cutscenes. <_<

Last edited:

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I <3 Kratos' samurai costume. xD Colette would look pretty much like a boy in Lloyd's clothes... if she cut her hair. xD

What's with Raine's costume? xD

Years
  • Oh yeah, Genis and Presea get those costumes if you pick Genis in Flanoir... They end up going on a date. If you pick Presea, I think only she gets the costume. Cute fanart. =0

Pick Zelos in Flanoir, Sheena and him go on a "date" type thing... I don't really know what it is, flying on the Rheairds somewhere. If you pick Lloyd, then him and Sheena go on the date or whatever it is, but only Sheena gets the costume.

Something like that.

Regal's costume sucks. Why is he so lame? <_<

And Lightning, I'm about 99% sure Kratos x Raine is canon in the manga. ;_;

Shadow Forte.EXE

Drifting Trainer
    Years
  • cold_katanagirl said:
    Oh yeah, Genis and Presea get those costumes if you pick Genis in Flanoir... They end up going on a date. If you pick Presea, I think only she gets the costume. Cute fanart. =0

Pick Zelos in Flanoir, Sheena and him go on a "date" type thing... I don't really know what it is, flying on the Rheairds somewhere. If you pick Lloyd, then him and Sheena go on the date or whatever it is, but only Sheena gets the costume.

Something like that.

Regal's costume sucks. Why is he so lame? <_<

And Lightning, I'm about 99% sure Kratos x Raine is canon in the manga. ;_;

Yeah what she said!
    Hey how much is the japanese verison of ToS?

Back