• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Tales of Symphonia Fanclub

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Wow, Mari - that picture is so cute. x3

Kraine? o.O; *dislikes that pairing*

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    Lol...I love the Kraine pairings; they are quite funny. What's so funny about it is that anything can come from that pairing: Kratos going OOC for Raine, Raine going OOC for Kratos, one-sided love, all that stuff. It's even funnier when someone else is after Kratos or Raine as well as one of the two.

By the way, what do you all think about my banner? It's my first, so comments need to be honest...

Years
  • I have seen both those pics, and that site...now arent they just the sweetest heh, I havent played Tos in a while, cause I one it, and then saved over my work ¬_¬ and I have to do it all over again xD Im going to kill Zelos this tmie though

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • The Fly said:
    Lol...I love the Kraine pairings; they are quite funny. What's so funny about it is that anything can come from that pairing: Kratos going OOC for Raine, Raine going OOC for Kratos, one-sided love, all that stuff. It's even funnier when someone else is after Kratos or Raine as well as one of the two.

By the way, what do you all think about my banner? It's my first, so comments need to be honest...

Your banner ish pwetty~~ <33 The cropping ish a little bit off, but I suck at that part so I shouldn't be telling you this. Otherwise, it looks really great~! Especially for your first time. I think it would look pretty if the white background ish transparent, though.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    Marina99 said:
    Your banner ish pwetty~~ <33 The cropping ish a little bit off, but I suck at that part so I shouldn't be telling you this. Otherwise, it looks really great~! Especially for your first time. I think it would look pretty if the white background ish transparent, though.
    Hmm...the cropping was intentional, but I think I could change it a bit. I think I'll change a couple of things, since it's more of a prototype, actually. I'm working on the transparency, but it isn't hard. Thanks. ^_^

Shadow Forte.EXE

Drifting Trainer
    Years
  • Elven Knight said:
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo! My sister broke my Gamecube, I can't go on Tales of Symphonia anymore, (sobs in corner and takes pity on self) It's not fair, I can't fight Cruxis anymore!

Hey how did your sister break your gamecube?

Elven Knight

Master of the Sky Dragon
    Years
  • She got angry at the fact that Sonic fell off of a cliff or something and pulled the handset back, knocking it onto the floor and... (breaks down in tears.) well you can guess, it was on a pretty high table... anyway that was off topic so I'm not gonna talk about it any longer by the way, "The Fly" banner is cool, but Colette is not really one of my favourite characters

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I love your banner, The Fly. xD Like Mari said, the cropping could be better. (All Colette pictures are so hard to crop~ >"<: )

xD;

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
    Years
  • i have recently got tales of symphonia, and i have compleated the seal of fire and seal of wind, but not water!
    i am surpost to be able to find a girl in izola? and a cut scene lets a man take me to palmakosta?
    BUT the girl is not their... in the houce is just an old woman...
    can anyone help me how to get to palmacosta?

Elven Knight

Master of the Sky Dragon
    Years
  • did you go straight to Luin once you got out of the mountain pass? if you did then you'll have to defeat Kvar and the seal of light and Sheena will need to be part of your group before you can go to Palmacosta, if your playing for the first time you were best off going straight to Izoold once you left the pass... hope that helps!

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
    Years
  • um...i think i explaind myself wrong...
    i need a pass. i need get to palma costa, to do a seal of water i think. but i cant get on the ship ^_^
    im trying to get sheena, but i dont know how to lol
    EDIT: i need a pass to get to hakonesia peak,

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure you did the "hard" path... Have you done the Seal of Light yet in the Tower of Mana? I think you're supposed to do that first. and you fight Sheena in there too.

I dunno to be honest, I've never done that path myself.

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
    Years
  • hay, can i join the tales of symphonia club. i only got it this monday, but it as a grate game :D. oh, kratos is my favorate character by the way :)

Years
  • Well new memebers are always welcome ** i think ** so, silly question, whats youre highest lvl characters guys?

gone through once, lyoyd lvl - 70 XD

Back