• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The TCG Zone

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
    Welcome to the Zone

Please note that none of this was going to happen without Arlynn, make sure you go to her original TCG shop. So thank youy Arlynn, and sorry for ruining the somewhat uniqnuess of your idea. However that's spelled. Here's the link:
    https://pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=78396

Why shouldn't I just go to Wattsie's shop or Arlynn's shop?

Now, this is run a lot differently than all the other card shops. Here, you request a pack of three cards. There are different packs for every update, not month. For every update until I am satisfied with the look of the cards the cards will change in someway, hoever big or small. The sets that come with the updates are usually different generations, with the exception of fourth. I'm not doing 4th Gen. cards until I get ahold of the English names.

Now what do I do?

Now, after you obtain your cards, yoou have two choises. You can choose to either join in the actual online TCG (It's going to be on a currently empty freewebs. Yes, I just said Freewebs), or just show of yo' cards. By joining the TCG, you can battle other people's cards, collect more cards faster, get special cool looking cards, and help from people about all kinds of non-related (to the TCG) Poke'mon things.

Remember to give credit! And display them, please, I didn't make them as treasures, these should be displayed in your signature.
    You can only get one rare/starter set an update, unless you're on doing the TCG, or your a regular. You can get a normal set every two days.

||Update One!|

Added elements:

-Backgrounds
    -Defense
    -Now in the bottom right hand corner the card is labeled (N=Normal, S=Shiny, P=Promo etc...)

-Coming next update:
    -ID Numbers (Bulbasaur==001, Ivysaur= 002 etc.)
    _Abnormal Cards (Shiny, Devl, Angelic, Greayscale, RBY (Ancient))

Last edited:

[NovaPirate]

Years
    Here you go!

The TCG Zone

Yay, first customer!

强有力

Powerful
    Years
    Hey Astral... I Will Have A Pack. Seen As We Have Opened The Same Shop Do You Want To Affiliate Or Join Forces... And Maybe Get Arlynn To Join Aswell!

[NovaPirate]

Years
    The only way you're going to get Arlynn and I (Well, at least me)(Not sure if Arlynn would agree with what i'm saying)(I don't want to speak for Arlynn, it's just I think she might say this as well) to do this is if we all make different cards, and then we might as well all go in different shops.

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
    Hey Astral! *waves*
    I was wondering - what font is that you're using? I made these cards on my old computer, and I had that font default, but I don't know what font is, and I don't have it default on this computer. :/

[NovaPirate]

Years
    Okay, I finished the update, sorry about that, I got carried away with something.. Can't remember. Well, here are the three decks you guys requested!

Reno
    The TCG Zone

Sorry, I did Chickorita before I updated the layout.

SW:
    The TCG Zone

Weavile3:
    The TCG Zone

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
    Love your new design Astral. You just have to be careful cos some of the stuff moves up or down a bit in different images.

Back