• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*~The Team Magma Club~*~

Years
    0_0 Who's Maxie WHO'S MAXIE!!! *explodes*
    Only the hottest guy ever! I am the owner of him and he is the owner/leader of Team Magma! Duh!
    *cools down* Aurgh! o_0 Why do you even bother joining the club if you don't know who Maxie is? -_-
    *pulls on Maxie's chains* Come doggy. XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Umm...actually it was a metaphor. Maxie's the leader of Team Magma, and I meant who's the leader of this club ^^;

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    xD

You need to look up what metaphor means =P

Anyway...were you all disappointed when Maxie and Archie became friends in Emerald? I was v.v;;

Years
    metaphor- A figure of speech in which a word or phrase that ordinarily designates one thing is used to designate another, thus making an implicit comparison

Ummm? Hun, what you said didn't make sence. You asked who Maxie was not the leader of this club. Maxie has nothing to do with the starter of this club. XD It wasn't a metaphor. XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    *downcast*

oh

*brightens*

Can I be a new spy?!?!11!?1?1?!?

NOTE: In all reality, I'm not a n00b. But yes, I have been acting like one in this club. I apologize.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    xD Figures. They're total slack-offs >>; What can you expect from a team named "Aqua"??

NazfoMo-

Is this loli?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 2, 2005
    Scizz said:
    You can eat them all by your own if you want to o_O
    Welcome to the club! ^^

I don't wanna eat them... Well maybe I do. <_<

Back