• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Teen Titans Fan Club!

Which member should be co-owner?

• Static Raven

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Midori Chi

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    Welcome, Rene Swee. Yes, you can join.

gothsinn 23 just made a Teen Titans rp if you're interested.

I took a look at it and the plot is very good.

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
    Thanks. ^^ It took a half hour to write the whole thing out. I'm glad you like it.

Welcome Rene Swee, the newest club member. =3 Hope ya' like your stay here at the Teen Titans Fanclub.

Years
    ^_^

I expected that. (that it took you an hour, I mean)

That took me like five minutes to read the whole thing. But detailing is good. XD

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in while, what is the topic and did anyone see yesterday's episode?

gothsinn23

Years
    I saw it. x33 I laughed at that brainfreeze thing too. I also laughed when Mas unfroze Menos, and Menos said "Necessito` chocolate` caliente." (I need hot chocolate) xD.

I've also seen the preview of the new episode that'll be airing in a few hours. There are some new villains in there, so there may be some hope for a finale season..But I'm still the pessimistic type.

Locke Yggdrasill

You have not the right.
    Years
    :O He's back from the grave! With a question! <<;
    Well, I just saw an episode where [SPOIL]"Terra" is back and doesn't remember anything[/SPOIL]. What was up with this? o.o; And what was up with the [SPOIL]Robot Slade? [/SPOIL]o.o;
    Perhaps is this a part of season 5 that I missed?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Locke Yggdrasill said:
    :O He's back from the grave! With a question! <<;
    Well, I just saw an episode where [SPOIL]"Terra" is back and doesn't remember anything[/SPOIL]. What was up with this? o.o; And what was up with the [SPOIL]Robot Slade? [/SPOIL]o.o;
    Perhaps is this a part of season 5 that I missed?
    What!? Terras back!? I knew it!! I knew she would come back!!

And for band_geeks question: Mine is Raven :)

Locke Yggdrasill

You have not the right.
    Years
    The Teen Titans Fan Club!

There aren't spoiler tags here. :x
    Well, I suppose now anyone can answer. haha, :x

gothsinn23

Years
    I saw that eppy today..I almost jumped out of my seat. I swear I screamed and my neighbors could have heard me. "TEERRRRRAA!" Though, she sort of appeared at a random time while they were fighting that new villain (Which was ironically like one of the Titans I had made up a while back. Exoskeleton, to be exact. She could create an outer shell of any material she touched in order to protect herself. When I saw that creature, I said: "Copycat!")

Though, I doubt they're going to leave the show like that. There has to be a new season, if there won't be, it'll leave everyone at a cliffhanger and we won't know if she is really the 'Terra' that we knew. I liked her sarcasm, though, she was cool and kinda melancholy like a Raven-type character. Still..It was atleast good to see her image on the show again. ^-^ I agree, the Robot Slade was a bit random too, but that could also be overshadowing of what will come.

Years
    What? What? What? WHAT?! Terra's back?!
    I unfortuanately didn't get to see that new eppy that came on Miguzi thanks to something that happened with my bus at school..Grr..

Welcome, Gaara7! ^^ I'm not the one who made this club, so I can't put you on the list. (Leave that to The Hunk.)
    But, I can welcome you so welcome! XD

gothsinn23

Years
    Yeah!! ^^ I was so happy to atleast see her image in the show again!! -is the world's biggest Terra fan..xDD-

You know, on second thought..I'm not so sure if another season will be that justified. I watched the episode over again, and the way 'Terra' and Beast Boy closed the eppy was cute, and in a way, like a moral or lesson based on what happened that season (and in some other parts of the show). Understanding how the creators are probably in a dilemma, I would have to say that if they ended the show now, I'd be satisfied with it.

Back