• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Teen Titans Fan Club!

Which member should be co-owner?

• Static Raven

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Midori Chi

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    angel said:
    HI everybody. Is a test to see which titan you are: Which titan are you?
    I toke that quiz test thingy.....
    If you mix Beast Boy and Robin you get me! :D

You are most like Beast Boy. Funny and a bit dim-witted at times, your practical jokes are not all that funny at times since you get boring with them after a while. You are sometimes lazy and love to just hang around but who doesn't? You really hate it when a practical joke goes haywire or it winds up making the person extremely mad at you. Your jokes are funny at times but you don't know when to quit. You are friendly at times but you need to tone it down a bit. You can be loud and funny when it suits you and a playboy or just plain jealous. You think very highly of yourself and are full of pride but this can lead to your undoing<-(Not true). You are usually nice....although it can be hidden from others. People might make fun of you but it's all just for fun...even though you may not feel like it. Don't get too ahead of yourself, pride alone doesn't accomplish a thing!
    &
    You are most like Robin! A leader and fearless by nature, you tend to dive straight into something without thinking<-(Not true). You have a hard time trusting your friends sometimes and you are extremely serious when you have to. You don't like being compared to someone you are a rival with and sometimes your temper gets the best of you<-(Not true). Out of all of your friends you might be the one who dreams to be leader or is the leader. Whatever the reason sometimes you need to look before you leap.

Boyah!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 30, 2005
    oh Thank-You ^_^
    and for a question......Who do you like in Teen Titans?
    (includes villians and quest stars)
    I like Silkie, Starfire's Pet. It was a funny episode! XD

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    I think he likes Raven or Starfire Hunk I'm not sure but then I can't speak for him either.

Back