• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Teen Titans Fan Club!

Which member should be co-owner?

• Static Raven

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Midori Chi

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    You bet! Okay...So I was the only one who saw "Stranded" ? What about last ep..I forget what it was called...But it was a Cyborg episode for all you Cyborg lovers... And Stranded was for the peps interested in Robin's and Starfire's relationship...Oh! And Static Raven..where did you get the downloads? One more thing too...What about Terra? What do all you guys think will happen? Will she turn back to normal from being turned to rock?

White_Winter_Wolf

Sasuke's Female Reincarnation!
    Years
    I think Raven and Terra have a better relationship than it seems. I bet Raven finds a way to save Terra, not only for her friendship, but so Terra will distrct BB from Raven. I'm a big Rob/Rae fan and now that Terra is gone, the show has been leaning towards BB/Rae and Rob/Str. Though Birthmark is defintily Rob/Rae and so is The Propecy.

Who here likes the Titans East? I do't think they really add much.

Years
    Titans East? Meh..that was ok..Hmm...Have any of you wondered why Cyborg doesn't have a gf? I think it's gonna end up Star and Rob,Rae and BB,Cyborg and.....the bumblebee girl?

Years
    Midori Chi said:
    You bet! Okay...So I was the only one who saw "Stranded" ? What about last ep..I forget what it was called...But it was a Cyborg episode for all you Cyborg lovers... And Stranded was for the peps interested in Robin's and Starfire's relationship...Oh! And Static Raven..where did you get the downloads? One more thing too...What about Terra? What do all you guys think will happen? Will she turn back to normal from being turned to rock?
    I downloaded the episodes at a RobinxStarfire forum. Um, PM me for the link because I'm not sure if posting it is against the rules or not. >_>

And the writers are planning on bringing Terra back in Season 5.

Years
    I have seen every single episode of Teen Titans( except the up coming episodes) at least twice. Stranded? The Titans was lost on an alien planet and Robin express his true feelings to Starfire... kind of( but who cares, i'm in this for the action.). I love Titans East Part II.

Last edited:

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
    Oo, I want to join! My favorite character has to be Raven. Her outfit is awesome, and I love her attitude.

Yeah, I thought that Stranded was a pretty corny Robin/Star episode. But, I liked Car Trouble for some reason.
    *~*~*~*~*~*
    I'm a Rob/Star, Rae/Rob, Rae/Cy, and a BB/Terra shipper. ^-^

Years
    Just out of curiosity, anybody likes Trigon? Raven's father? Cruel evil monster that's Slade's Master? Made first appearance in the episode where BB and Cy went into Raven's mind through a mirror?

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
    Birdman said:
    Just out of curiosity, anybody likes Trigon? Raven's father? Cruel evil monster that's Slade's Master? Made first appearance in the episode where BB and Cy went into Raven's mind through a mirror?
    that's his name I haven't watched teen titans in a while but I like that guy he made raven dress up in white XD

White_Winter_Wolf

Sasuke's Female Reincarnation!
    Years
    I know this is tottally weird, but I read a story with this pairing and had to draw it.
    The Teen Titans Fan Club!

Back