• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Teen Titans Fan Club!

Which member should be co-owner?

• Static Raven

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Midori Chi

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rikku-chan

♥Neko-Girl♥
    Years
    Yep! You're on the list *I Checked* And CN airs it WAY more. Once I set me DVR to record all episodes on CN at any time and it recorded like 10 eps after one day.

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
    Currently Teen Titans airs twice a day. During Miguzi at 6:30 and at 10:00 (All times are GMT -4). There could be more airings if Teen Titans is one of the shows on that camp minimarathon. Check the front page and there will be a link to the post with the show schedule. There are no marathons this week.

This weeks Titan episodes
    Tonight:
    10:00- Winner Take All

Monday:
    Miguzi- Only Human
    10:00- Deep Six

Tuesday:
    Miguzi- Fear Itself
    10:00- Mask

Wednesday:
    Miguzi- Date with Destiny
    10:00- Mad Mod

Thursday:
    Miguzi- Transformation
    10:00- Car Trouble

Friday:
    Miguzi- Titan Rising

Saturday:
    12:00- Winner Take All
    6:30- Betrayal
    7:30- The End Part II
    8:00- The End Part III ------ End Season

Years
    Eeks! The poll is at a tie, right now! How could I have missed 3 pages?! Oh well..Yes, TT appears ALOT in one day.. (To me, atleast! ^_^) Seems to be about 2 times a day..pretty good...

Years
    The Hunk said:
    Well, I hope that the TV guide I made helps you all catch episodes you may have missed. I do not know what I am going to do if we have a tie.
    If it's a tie, I'll let Midori be co-owner. She probably knows more than me about Teen Titans anyway.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    AHH! I missed a little over three pages of this! Don't worry, I got cought up. :D

Terra will come back, she was to much to just kill-off of the show.
    Blackfire will hopefully show up again.
    *Off topic*:I'ev got a good idea for a Zelda story.
    *Back on topic*: I wish I had cable to watch Teen Titans. *tear* WB sucks, they only show Teen Titans on Saturdays, and in the morning to.
    I'm ganna buy all the seasons of T.T. so I can see the episodes I missed. :D

I'm sleepy, I'm ganna go to bed. :sleeping: zZzZzZz

~Raven's Phoenix~

dantethekllr

rare/shiny pokemon hunter
    Years
    theres a club that i didn't know about...?and its about teen titans!?!?!?HOW COULD I NOT KNOW THIS?????
    anyway,can i join?
    favorites:
    good guy:raven
    bad guy:jinx

Back