• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The thing you're most looking forward to.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2009
    to answer a previous question about the new forms:
    giratinas origin form is usable in the torn world, or with a hold item you get in game
    shaymins sky form is obtained by having a legit shaymin in your party, then getting a key item
    rotom forms are obtained by getting an item given out over wifi mystery gift

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    The updated wifi interfaces, and the underground being wifi. Also the Torn World sounds exciting.

BAHAHAHAHHA

Seriously? The Torn World is the biggest load of crap ever designed by Nintendo, hell a Bidoof would look at home in that place!

Its boring as hell and theres nothing to do

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2008
    I agree with TwilightBlade. In Emerald the Battle Frontier allowed for continuous challenges and kept the game going much further than otherwise. The trainer cafe sounds really exciting. All those high level trainers will offer good experience and good motivation to get your own team to level up.

As for the Torn World, I think someone was staring at M.C. Escher for too long

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    I'm probably most looking forward to the new sprites. I know that isn't one of the biggest improvements, but it's one of my favorite. Also the new move tutors, as I'm a big Wi-Fi fan, so new moves add a lot to my arsenal (or any other players for that matter).

Naturalistick

Used to do a little.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2008
    The Top Trainer cafe definitely seems good.

I know for most this doesn't care, but I'm curious about the dialogue, the actual text to the story, see how personalities were worked on.

月Star

私の中心で照るこ? ??。
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    New locations x3 Background music. New sprites!
    Plus+ the new Battle Frontier looks spiffy. Though I haven't looked into it much, so I shall wait for Platnium for first-hand experience.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I'm personally looking forward to the Battle Frontier of Platinum, it seems to be a vast improvement on Emerald's Battle Frontier.

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    I'm looking forward to the new gym layouts and puzzles. Being able to re-battle gyms again, the battle frontier (who isn't?), a slightly edited and expanded story, the ruined world and new pokemon forms.

I am slightly disappointed at the amount of aditions though. It might just be me but Emerald added a lot more to RS than Platinum is going to add to DP.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Ah, I forgot to mention the Battle Frontier. I actually think that's what I'm most looking forward to.

Years
    I'm most looking forward to that Resort Home for the playable character.

I am NOT looking forward to that accuracy loss for Hypnosis.

The Platinum sprite for Skuntank is made of win.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2009
    English

Does anyone know when this game comes out in English? (Any country)

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2010
    I am most looking forward to the new game and the combination of diamond and pearl together. I think they will go well together.

Back