• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] The things I learned because I made sigs on PC 7 years ago

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023

gav_logo_small.png

Design. Art. Multimedia
    Over half a decade of experience in the visual design industry

The Lone Stag | 3D

Joel | Digital Painting

Hallowed be thy name | Digital Painting

Arkham | Digital Painting
    Low Poly Journey

Catharsis | Photography

Sway | Digital Painting

There are no men like me | Digital Painting
    Pallet Town | 3D

Man is the cruelest animal | Illustration

Dream | Illustration

TIP
    Hover over images for title & medium, click each image for an expanded view.

About Me

I have been a doodler of many mediums for as long as I can remember. As a multimedia artist and designer it is my goal to learn as much about as many mediums as I can, as well as I can. It is my intention to bring these skills into the video gaming industry and eventually work on interesting and ambitious game projects.

In this gallery you will find some of my works, both old and new. I owe all I know to the fact I started making tags on PC almost 7 years ago now. Never underestimate the power of the desire to just "do".
    Other Projects

Pokémon: Phoenix Rising
    Fan-made Pokémon game in which I direct

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Spoiler:

I remember as if it were yesterday how this banner you made inspired me to really get into graphic designing, and honestly I probably wouldn't have carried out with a lot of decisions I have made art-wise, had it not been for you. By the way finding that tag you made led me to your old art gallery and the nostalgia. It was pretty funny looking back at your old stuff.

Anyway, I genuinely do not have much to say other than you and your art/designs are literally goals. I'm so proud of how far you have come. ♡ You always impress. Words cannot even express enough for me anymore.

Back