• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Three Kingdoms (a PMD RP)

Do You Like This RP?

• Yes

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
  • "Well...it'll come eventually," Zorro scratched his head, "But right now, enjoy your life, you have nothing to worry about right now."

Celeste giggled as the Silver's surrounded her and played with her. Celeste wanted to hug back but even she was a baby, she knew they were illusions. She was smart enough to tell, since Silver's illusions were half-transparent.

Even Luna laughed a little as the Silvers hopped around, they were acting stupid. Celeste knew she had to choose one, so she thought for a while, glancing from Silver to Silver. She knew two of them were fake, so one was real. Silver even copied the breathing so it was harder. Celeste giggled, a nasty plot in her mind, and jumped pouncing at the three Silvers at the same time, knocking the real one onto the ground with a bump.

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
    Years
  • (Who said they were transparent!? I certainly didn't! >.<)

Silvers smiled as she pounced all three at once. They all disappeared, confusing her and probably the others. Suddenly the fourth, real Silver crawled out from under a bed.

"Trump card!"

He said triumphantly and hugged Celeste lovingly, nuzzling her fur.

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • Celeste didn't expect that and she was 'attacked' by surprise. She hugged the Zorua back and rubbed his face, trying to pat him lovingly. The little baby enjoyed playing with Silver, and she wanted to play more. She pounced onto Silver and played with his nose by rubbing her paw against it. She held the urge to bite his nose and giggled.
    She didn't know what trump card meant but she know she was fooled.

"B-Brother...!" Celeste cooed and spoke softly, releasing a little static, shocking Silver. Right, Silver still didn't know that.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • (Silver predicted the electric abilities before they even met her... Forgot though... :D )

Silver jumped a bit as the static hit him.

Oh yeah, she's part Pachirisu......

Then he realized something that almost made him feel stupid.

How did I not think of this?? I'm part ice!!

His real mother was queen of ice kingdom.

I gotta test it...

His eyes lightened to a bright purple as he blew at the wall, and it began to freeze. He smiled with delight, then spat fire and melted it. Water dripped. He turned to the others, who saw what he did, and he smiled joyously.

"I'm Fire, Ice, Water, Fight, and Steel types!!"

He smiled and began to freeze half of the den floor, turning it into a skating rink. He padded over to Luna and pulled her back with him to skate with her. Then he made a tiny happy bark to Celeste to come play too.

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • "I'm Fire, Ice, Water, Fight, and Steel types!!"

"Add a few more types there and you're basically immune to everything, Silver," Zorro stated out with a little smile on his face.

When Silver padded towards Luna, she blushed and took his hand, skating around the hole on the icy floor. Celeste wanted to join the fun but when she tried moving she fell onto the floor again with a large 'thump' so she just stood there, afraid of the ice.

Right now Luna and Silver's having fun and Zorro didn't want to bother the lovebirds. Luna looked into Silver's eyes and smiled as they skidded on the ice, then kissed him on the cheeks softly.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • Silver smiled at the 'type-immunity' idea.

"Hey, I think I might be part dark, too!"

He added happily. He smiled and kissed Luna back, then noticed Celeste afraid of the ice. He went over and picked up Celeste, and skated with her curled on his head. He giggled a bit and kept skating, until he remembered something, and he put Celeste down on the normal floor, then frowned and climbed onto a bed. How could he have forgotten?

"Fang..."

He muttered, his voice icy and serious...

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • (POST ABOUT MY KILL IN EN BRUDURRR)

Celeste gigled as Silver placed her onto his head and she held on tightly, enjoying the speed and cool air that filled the fox hole. Luna blushed softly as Silver kissed her back and she skated around Silver, again and again in circles. Then she grabbed his hand and spun together, clockwise, ganing speed as they spun happily.

Luna heard the word 'Fang'. but she didn't want this happy moment to be ruined so she pushed that away for now and had fun with her lover.

But Zorro, however, was concerened, "Fang...where is his whereabouts? Last time I saw him...he was with..."

Rayquaza.

Zorro blinked and stayed silent, he didn't want to scare the others...where was the Rayquaza anyway?!

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • Silver seemed to read his mind, not realy surprised about it.

"Rayquaza? What's that?"

It certainly sounded menacing, but Silver was shut-in as a child, (XD) well, he was still a child. Before now though. Then he sensed the surprise after reading Zorro's mind.

"Oh yeah, part psychic too!"

Add another to the list. He frowned. Reading minds was bad, wasn't it...?

"Sorry, father..."

He frowned and his head drooped a bit.

"Fang wants me dead, and then Luna..."

He curled on the bed with a whimper.

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • Fang stood there, alone, outside the fox hole. As he heard laughter and cheering inside the fox hole he sighed. Then he heard Luna and Silver's voice, which made him angry. They were still together after all this?! Why?!

"Rayquaza is a legendary pokemon and that's all you need to know, Silver." Zorro said, his eyes starting right at Silver.

"Sorry, father..."

Zorro smiled. Silver called him father, it'll probably take a while for Zorro to get used to that, but it sounded nice.

"Oh come on, Silver," Luna smiled, laughing, "Fang won't kill us...he won't kill me, and he won't kill you, as long as we're together, right?"

Fang heard that and he snarled. Of course he was going to kill them, if he wasn't going to have Luna, neither could Silver...but right now he needed some help...barging in was suicide.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • Silver periodically glanced at the entry hole to the room. He frowned at Zorro's response. The subject must be sensitive for him.

A legendary...?

Silver looked a bit lost in memory.

"One of my best friends is a legendary!"

(Yes Bruddur, just like Eternal...)

He frowned at Luna.

"He will kill both of us. Especially when we're together..."

He glanced at the entrance again.

"In fact, he's spying on us right now..."

Silver glared at the hole, almost smelling something... Fear...?

"He wants to run and get help to kill us!"

ElectricScyther

The lessons we learn
    Years
  • Is it too late to add a character to this? If not here is my entry:
    Name: Plug
    Species: Electabuzz
    Appearance: Plug wears a royal blue headband and has deep scars up and down his legs. He is skinny and his hands border on bony.
    Personality: Plug has a good sense of humor and is very talkative around his friends. However, he has very few of them and is cold and reserved around any others. He is very loyal and submissive, and as long as he trusts the person, he'll do anything he's told. He struggles with guilt often and admires the deserters for their courage to stop the fighting, even though the consequences of failing could mean death.
    History: Plug was born an outcast, but after fourteen years of surviving on his wits, he decided to join the Electric Kingdom. He has been approached by the deserters to end the fighting, but still can't decide whether to go with them or not. He refuses to kill opponents he respects, and was never given the opportunity to advance in the ranks because of this.

Sorry if I'm late.

Back