• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Throw an Object at the Next Poster Game REVIVED!

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    *Runs and puts pillow on the ground and lets Satoshi Tajiri fall on the pillow*

Satoshi thanks and gives me Pokemon Mysterious Dungeon Red US and Gameboy Advance SP. I'll take it home and leave it there, I'll take explosive and plushie...

*Puts the explosive into the plushie, fills it with ice and throws it on NP*

Fuahahaha!

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Thesaurus. OW! *Gets whacked in the head*

Hey, wait... BIG THESAURUS! MUAHAHAHAH! *looks up word*

*Throws vociferating troll at the next poster*

eleniak_witch

[magical girl]
    Years
  • *troll lands on her head*

WUAH!! Get it off me! Get it off me!

*throws a bunch of jelly-rolls at the next poster*

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    *Gets it bumped to head... *
    Uh, who are you? Who am I? Ahh, I remember now... What's this? Yippee! I have found plushie with ice (not ice cream)!
    As usual, what I do with those? People like ice, but... *puts (as usual) explosive that will make hailstorm from plushie*
    *throws at the NP*
    Fuahahahaha!

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
  • *Something Hits Leg*
    What The!? Awww....A Plushie.....With Ice?..What Ever *Pix Up* *Hears Ticking Noise*....
    Hmmm....What Is That......! HOLY <@#$%>!!! *Plushie Explodes* Ok That Wasnt So Ba.....HOLY <@#$%> GIANT HAIL!!! OW!! OW!!! OW!!................*Wakes Up 4 Hours Later* mmmmh...Where Am I *Sees Random Person On Street* HEY YOU WHY AM I ON THE FLOOR!! *Person: What!? Timmy Get In The Car!!!*
    *Throws Sharp Blade Watch At Person (NP)*

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    *Gets it bumped to head.*

Hey!! It was me, your hailstorm maker! OK, if you wanna war, here it is:

*Comes into his memories...*

Hey, I saw one girl know as Lucky Clover throwing thundercloud with hailstorm on someone...

*Gives thundercloud with hailstorm to the plushie's hands*
    *throws it on the person I can't see very well who is at
    the end of the street... (NP)*

Back