• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Thunderous.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Mine, hasn't been accepted. So I'll request again. So there. I also changed it a bit. XD
    Password: God of THUNDAH
    Who: Aurafire
    Banner/avatar: Both! Pleasies x
    Dimensions: (425x200)
    Render: This is so Cuuuute! https://www.planetrenders.net/renders...php?pos=-17125
    Text: In the bottom left corner: Chilling ~
    Color Scheme: Can you make the background quite dark?
    Other: A few light grew sparks or swirls would be cute and add whatever you think works.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Huzzah for one stock sigs.

The Thunderous.

The Thunderous.

DF

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2009
    Hi, would i be able to work here ?
    Panda knows my stuff so she can vouch for me ( i hope :P )

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Can munna just make me something nice?

I cba to go get a render and shiz..

God of Thundah.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Yea no form needs filling. I'll get on it. Couldn't have requested earlier. Tomorrow afternoon. Dx

Megaera

stop calling me d:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    Who: Pandamore
    Banner/avatar: Both
    Dimensions: 450 x 150
    Render: clickie
    Text: none
    Color Scheme: pink, red, white
    Other: none ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Years

Who: Aurafire but if not then .raiden
    Banner/avatar: Both please
    Dimensions: Size of the one in my current sig, please (well, the one that had Chad anyway. If you need specific size I can find it and give it to you though). Or just nothing really big.
    Render: https://media.photobucket.com/image/bloody%20byakuya/evilbloodyangel/anime/BLEACH/byakuyakuchiki2348786.jpg?o=4 or https://media.photobucket.com/image/bloody byakuya/kissablexlies/Bleach/bleach_byakuya0103.jpg?o=9 (I couldn't decide, so whichever is fine with me)
    Text: Senbonzakura
    Color Scheme: His zanpakuto is Senbonzakura which is basically a bunch of pink flower petals, so that would be cool...but I'm not a giant fan of pink, so not too much please :)
    Other: Can you make it so the eyes and at least some of the blood shows? I think it adds to the coolness...hehe. Hope I'm not requesting again too soon. Thanks a lot =3

Last edited:
    Back