• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Totodile Giveaway!!!!

BeeTooYulou

GTPK Trainer
Years
  • Hi there people! I have a bunch of egg moved totodiles with Dragon Dance & Ice Punch. They are suitable for breeding. Anyone interested please post here...I don't have any special wants, so I'll take anything other than a Bidoof or sth... However I would appreciate it, if somebody gave me a petaya berry....

Jordy San

The fire-breathing Dutch-Boy
    Years
  • i'll give you a larvitar for a totodile, and if you give a EV'd ground or rock pokémon with it I'll give you my shiny EV'd tyranitar and lvl 95 groudon!

BeeTooYulou

GTPK Trainer
    Years
  • @charizard 19 totodile for larvitar, evd gliscor for the others

@Neku_Sakuraba & b7astoise of course let's trade

I'll use that FC :0903 4796 4421. I need yours too...

Jordy San

The fire-breathing Dutch-Boy
    Years
  • sorry man, but since I already have a gliscor I'm only giving: Groudon lvl 95 (NN: Stefan) OR Shiny nidoking lvl 100

Karu~

Wannabe Breeder.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2009
    Hey can I get a Totodile for a Level1 Charmander?

I don't care about nature.

Bellomence

Dragon Rider
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    I could give you a Modest Abra (Modest w/ Pokerus) for an Adamant Totodile (Female if possible). I still don't know its IVs but I think it has decent ones, since it came from competitive Alakazams. Please PM me, whether you're interested or not.

Last edited:
    Back