• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Totodile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
Years
  • O.o......

words really cant describe that, well they can, but ill respect your wishe's about being to harsh O.o;

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Ahahahaha! That was pretty funny(if it was supposed to). That was good!

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I'll go easy on you and just tell you some simple things you could improve on :D. Make more than a one panel comic, don't use handrawn backgrounds, and better word bubbles. I won't rate it cause you said you didn't want me to be to harsh.

armadilloHD

FE style by sykora.
    Years
  • Goatman56 said:
    I'll go easy on you and just tell you some simple things you could improve on :D. Make more than a one panel comic, don't use handrawn backgrounds, and better word bubbles. I won't rate it cause you said you didn't want me to be to harsh.
    You can use hand drawn backgrounds as long as their interesting, colorful, not two toned, and don't use default paint colors. The seint background is like that.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I know that but that background was nothing like Seints :\.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back