• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THE TRADE PLANET.

DaPews

Pokemon Planet Vice President
    Years
    I have just recently added some pokemon to my trade list. I've been working on them a while so I hope you enjoy them. My pokemon list is the second post down from the top of the first page. Hope you like them! Thanks. -DaPews

bobbie246

Runner
    Years
    I also added a final request to the breeding section. If anyone is seeking for us to breed something, please check that out. Thank You.

Zorloc

I'm Back baby!
    Years
    Hello i am wanting to use your breeding sevices. I would like a Adament Charmander with the egg moves outrage, and flare blitz

DaPews

Years
    Hey there Zorloc! I'm glad to see that your interested. I would be more than happy to breed you that Charmander but I would like to know what I will get in return before I start breeding. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! -DaPews

Zorloc

I'm Back baby!
    Years
    It depends on What you want... I have some shinies a couple with pokerus and...1 event, it is wiskmakr jirachi but that is one i do not want to give.

bobbie246

Runner
    Years
    It depends on What you want... I have some shinies a couple with pokerus and...1 event, it is wiskmakr jirachi but that is one i do not want to give.

We're really not looking for anything particular, although events are nice because that section is not as big as I'd like it to be at the moment....Is there anything else we could throw in to get that Jirachi from you? (I don't think you would've said you had it unless you were trying to get something for it, and we're willing to give you that something =D)....

i will trade you a Shinyeved deoxys for shiny tyranitar

Sounds good! Just let me know when you can trade! I'll put you on the Waiting List.

Ehwick

Pkmn Trainer
    Years
    I like your shiny adamant Scizor and your shiny modest Magnezone check my trade thread to see if you like anything.

DaPews

Years
    What Shinies might you have? At least ones you may be willing to trade?

Zorloc

I'm Back baby!
    Years
    Hmmmm Let me look... i have a shiny ponyta,Bibarel,Geodude and giratina and if you all are wanting my jirachi i might be willing to trade... it is hasty natured...

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    could i get Impish Donphan 378/275/372/127/148/129
    EQ, Ice Shard, Rapid Spin, Stealth Rock
    &
    Jolly Garchomp 357/359/226/176/206/333
    Dragon Claw, EQ, Crunch, Swords Dance

for an ev'd kingler, an ev'd aggron, a shiny dragonite, and a shiny ninjask...if that isnt enough i could add more

Years
    I was wondering what I would give for the Lugia? I don't really have a whole lot of pokemon (I haven't traded all of them to my D/P yet) but I do have a few legendary pokemon I could offer.

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    I can trade whenever your online for the starmie. Can you check to see if its hacked or not (modest siny starmie)

DaPews

Years
    Hmmmm Let me look... i have a shiny ponyta,Bibarel,Geodude and giratina and if you all are wanting my jirachi i might be willing to trade... it is hasty natured...
    Zorloc: I'll do it for the Shiny Giratina if that would be ok with you.

Scarecrow1113 and xxhunterxx: You'll have to wait until bobbie is on because those are his pokemon. No body likes mine. D= Or they just don't know it's there.

Last edited:
    Years
    Zorloc: I'll do it for the Shiny Giratina if that would be ok with you.

Scarecrow1113 and xxhunterxx: You'll have to wait until bobbie is on because those are his pokemon. No body likes mine. D= Or they just don't know it's there.

Actually I just noticed something I really like (I'm pretty sure it's yours)! What would you want for the Typhlosion? I don't really have a whole lot of pokemon on my diamond version right now, but I just thought I'd ask and see anyway.

bobbie246

Runner
    Years
    I like your shiny adamant Scizor and your shiny modest Magnezone check my trade thread to see if you like anything.

I'm sorry, but I didn't see anything that I liked....Please feel free to come back again though if you get anything new! (=

I was wondering what I would give for the Lugia? I don't really have a whole lot of pokemon (I haven't traded all of them to my D/P yet) but I do have a few legendary pokemon I could offer.

What are you willing to offer? (EV'd, Bred, Event Pokemon will do)

I can trade whenever your online for the starmie. Can you check to see if its hacked or not (modest siny starmie)

Okay. We always seem to catch eacother when the other's offline =D. And yes, I will go do my best to see if it's hacked (although I still am not going to be able to for sure...but I'll check for the most obvious things)

Years
    Well...I don't have a bunch of special pokemon, because I've never really been able to go to events and stuff. (I really wish my Swampert hadn't fainted that shiny Regirock right now)...Here's some pokemon you might want (I have more, if you don't want these, I'm really trying hard to get Lugia though):
    Groudon Level 71
    Moves: Fire Blast, Rest, Fissure, and Solarbeam
    Suicune Level 51:
    Moves: Bubblebeam, Rain Dance, Aurora Beam, and Surf
    Moltres Level 50:
    Moves: Fire Spin, Endure, Flamethrower, and Fly
    Rayquaza Level 71:
    Moves: Fly, Thunder, Fire Blast, and Outrage
    Kingdra Level 54:
    Moves: Blizzard, Hydro Pump, Surf, and Waterfall
    and if none of those appeal, I can always add more. I also have Zapdos and Articuno, but I'm not sure what their moves are (both are level 50).

bobbie246

Runner
    Years
    Well...I don't have a bunch of special pokemon, because I've never really been able to go to events and stuff. (I really wish my Swampert hadn't fainted that shiny Regirock right now)...Here's some pokemon you might want (I have more, if you don't want these, I'm really trying hard to get Lugia though):
    Groudon Level 71
    Moves: Fire Blast, Rest, Fissure, and Solarbeam
    Suicune Level 51:
    Moves: Bubblebeam, Rain Dance, Aurora Beam, and Surf
    Moltres Level 50:
    Moves: Fire Spin, Endure, Flamethrower, and Fly
    Rayquaza Level 71:
    Moves: Fly, Thunder, Fire Blast, and Outrage
    Kingdra Level 54:
    Moves: Blizzard, Hydro Pump, Surf, and Waterfall
    and if none of those appeal, I can always add more. I also have Zapdos and Articuno, but I'm not sure what their moves are (both are level 50).

Hmmm, yeah, I don't see anything I like there.........you said you had others?

DaPews

Years
    The Typhlosion I would be more than happy to trade to you. =) I don't have a Rayquaza yet so would you be willing to trade that?

Back