• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*The Trading Thread of MiSs_MaGiUs*

PokeMaster3

Can't wait for HeartGold!
Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2010
    What about a Honchkrow & Drifblim for a Cyndaquil & Mudkip?

I can trade in a little bit if yes.

*MiSs_MaGiUs*

Eevee Trainer/Breeder
    Years
  • it was a leafeon that came from the hoen region so there fore it is a hacked pokemon
    I already reported you to a mod for your harassment and your death threat. Do you really want to keep it up? You are making yourself look like an idiot. I've already talked to three different people about this, including the guy that traded it to me. It was an Eevee that I evolved. Now please grow up and leave me alone

Years
  • I already reported you to a mod for your harassment and your death threat. Do you really want to keep it up? You are making yourself look like an idiot. I've already talked to three different people about this, including the guy that traded it to me. It was an Eevee that I evolved. Now please grow up and leave me alone

i did not make a death threat i just said i hope you died a death threat would be saying that i am going to kill someone thats different and i told the mod i talked to that i said that i hope you died so it doesn't matter and i am grown up i just not want a pokemon that looks hacked

*MiSs_MaGiUs*

Eevee Trainer/Breeder
    Years
  • i did not make a death threat i just said i hope you died a death threat would be saying that i am going to kill someone thats different and i told the mod i talked to that i said that i hope you died so it doesn't matter and i am grown up i just not want a pokemon that looks hacked
    I don't care what you said. I didn't deserve it at all. I haven't said one mean thing to you yet, and you wish death upon me? I guess you are pretty grown up huh? Wishing for someone to die over a pokemon. I asked you to leave me alone and you still continue to harass me. Just because your a moron and you think I traded you a hacked pokemon doesn't give you the right to treat me like this. If you didn't want to trade your pokemon, then you shouldn't have offered it to me. We traded fair and square. If I had traded you a hack by mistake, then I would have refunded you, but since it wasn't a hack, and you were being rude to me from the start, why the hell should I give it back. If you can't answer that question for me, then PLEASE get off my thread and leave me alone.

Ruphire

Feel the icy burn
    Years
  • I like your TRU Dragonite and Your shiny Vaporeon and your shiny Leafeon.

I can give you a World 08 Lucario a shiny wishmaker jirachi a Shiny EV trained Tyranitar a EV trained Vaporeon a EV trained Cressilia (SHiny) EV Alakazam a 10th ANV Suicune and Raikou and a Ageto Celebi. For those three.

*MiSs_MaGiUs*

Eevee Trainer/Breeder
    Years
  • I like your TRU Dragonite and Your shiny Vaporeon and your shiny Leafeon.

I can give you a World 08 Lucario a shiny wishmaker jirachi a Shiny EV trained Tyranitar a EV trained Vaporeon a EV trained Cressilia (SHiny) EV Alakazam a 10th ANV Suicune and Raikou and a Ageto Celebi. For those three.
    You want to give me all of those for those three?

I like your TRU Dragonite and Your shiny Vaporeon and your shiny Leafeon.

I will take the Shiny EV trained Tyranitar, a EV trained Vaporeon, and the EV Trained Alakazam

Last edited:
    Back