• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Transformer Fan Club

Megatron

Banned
    Years
    This club is for all Transformer fans on the PC to share there thoughts on all the different Transformer series, share pictures, and talk about your favorite characters. To join just post your favorite Transformer character.

Favorite Character: Megatron(obviously)

The Transformer Fan Club

The Transformer Fan Club

Hibiki-san

Total NonStop Attitude
    Years
    I'll join! My fave character is Ultra Magnus, but very closely followed by Soundwave. Magnus rules! I'll be him! I'll post some piccies later.

Hibiki-san

Total NonStop Attitude
    Years
    I have the movie on dvd, season 2 episodes on dvd, G1 Starscream toy in MINT, Energon Inferno, Energon Hot Shot, Energon Saber (3 minicons) and also Energon Rapid Run which is a crappy re-paint of Armada Sideways. I have them displayed on my shelf. Rapid Run in vehicle mode with the two minicons that came with him combined riding him, Inferno Powerlinx holding the Energon Saber and Hot Shot's gun and Starscream in Vehicle Mode. I'd LOVE to be Co-Owner! Thanks!

Megatron

Banned
    Years
    What did you think of the Armada and Energon TV series Andros? I my self can't stand Energon and I thought the person who wrote Armada did a horrible job since he cept jumping around and changing the entire storyline, one minute Starscream wants to kill Megatron but the next he let Megatron beat him so Optimus and Megatron would join forces against Unicron instead of just taking over as leader of the Decepticons like he always wanted, and the last episode of Armada was just stupid! The only thing good about Armada was the fact that Starscream walked out on Megatron and took the Star Saber with him. The comics are so much better for both series, for those who havn't seen Armada or Energon don't watch them, read the comics there actually good compared to the shows.

Back