• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Trial of Juno - The Dawn of Hope (PG-13)

Neo Pikachu

Forever Gold
    Years
    Glad to see you're still reading it. Again, I appreciate any comment, big or small.

Chapter 11
    The Alter Ego​

It was a long march back to Victory City, but it was far more hopeful than when I had left. The three day trek felt like nothing now. I felt like I could march even in the middle of the night, but I didn?t want to exhaust myself. Surprisingly, when I had arrived back in Victory City, the place was jumping. I didn?t understand why the place seemed so empty before, and now it seemed like an oasis of excitement in this desert of pure boredom.

It wasn?t hard to find the stadium again, since it loomed over the rest of the city and easily became a permanent part of the city?s skyline. All I could do was just keep walking toward the giant stadium. As the streets were filled with cars and people, all I kept wondering was why they were here now, and not before. Despite that, I passed the wonder aside and kept moving.

Once I had arrived at the stadium, all I had to do was register at a small desk, but it was quite a shock. Only a tiny handful of names had been on the list, which made me immediately think of hesitation. But nonetheless, I registered my name as ?Juno? on the list. The young lady there just looked at me in wonder, blinked twice, and just shrugged.

?It begins tomorrow at 6.? She told me, ?You?ll be against Sigon in the Quarter-finals. Remember, you have to be here at 6 or you?re disqualified. Got it??

She was acting like I was already not going to show up. Clueless. I wanted to get out of here, and now, and if doing all this was the only way, then so be it.

I simply walked away and spent the rest of my day preparing. Other than everything else that was going on, the only trouble I had was finding a place to sleep.

I couldn?t believe I would already be in the quarter-finals. On the other hand, Randy had creamed so many people that probably no one wanted to join. Nonetheless, I told myself not to use any imaginary attacks until I got to Randy.

But even then, it was still easy. That next day at 6, Sigon was pathetic. The battles were all two Pok?mon each, and he did pretty poorly. He seemed pretty surprised to be battling with a Pikachu named Juno, but it wasn?t the surprise that made him lose, it was my sheer power. And we didn?t battle inside the stadium like I thought we would. Instead, it looked just like some run of the mill training room with a wooden floor and glass mirrors on the walls. However, I made short work of all his Pok?mon. It honestly seemed like a cheap practice round.

?I don?t know who you are, but you?ve made me angry!? Was the last thing Sigon had said to me. Idiot. I was probably doing him a favor by not letting him become Randy?s slave, if he?d even make it that far.

And when he was beaten, that was that. The referee just told me to come back at 7 and that?s when I would be fighting some person by the name of Storm. I just shrugged and walked away. It just seemed like no one really cared about these battles, they only wanted to see Randy whip people?s butts.

The next battle was no different. Storm ended up being a tough, punk female trainer who had actually bothered to raise her Pok?mon diligently, but not enough. She ended up whipping out a Clefable that looked like it had been in a bad bar fight and a Hitmonchan from the inner city slums. I was glad that was over when it was. Still, I said nothing and she walked away.

?Your final match will take place at 10 in the evening tomorrow.? The referee told me, ?There you will be fighting against the one they call The Immortal Stuyvesant.?

Man, what a name. But of course, to me it sounded like a lot more bark than bite. Already, I had faced people who clearly didn?t have a dying chance against Randy, and I was already thinking this guy really didn?t have a chance either.

And when we finally meet that next day, I got a whole lot of surprise. The guy looked like he stepped out a really bad child?s dream, but then again I thought, ?Hey, I really am in a person?s dream after all.? I never figured out where Stuyvesant was from, but he looked like a walking nightmare. He was clad in a dark black outfit with a cape on his back, and his skin was a dark, pale blue. His eyes were a furious red and his hair was slick and black like oil. Meanwhile, his face was extremely menacing and looked like he had only pure evil intent. I would have never expected this guy to be a Pok?mon trainer, I expected him to be more of a murderer.

And here I was, just a lone Pikachu. He must have been the one laughing when he saw me, and probably figured I was the most worthless opponent he could have run into. I was just about to prove to him he was dead wrong.

He wanted to begin right away. He was blood-thirsty for a win and he wanted it now. Of course, there was no way I was ever going to give it to him. Not at all. I was sick of being here and I wasn?t about to let a walking freak show get in my way.

?Go Absol!? Stuyvesant shouted as he furiously threw a black Pok?ball into the field. His voice was cold and harsh.

And out of the black Pok?ball came a vicious Absol I swear with the worst attitude ever rubbed off on a Pok?mon. I was just hoping he didn?t think I was his opponent.

I didn?t have any fighting Pok?mon, so I grabbed the next best thing. I looked over to my left side, grabbed Raichu?s giant Pok?ball, and hurled it into the arena.

?Go Raichu!? I shouted.

But of course, Stuyvesant didn?t understand a word I said, and he really didn?t know what Pok?mon I was bringing out. It almost made me laugh knowing all he could hear was ?Pika Pika Pikachu.? I tried to hold in the laughter.

When Raichu came out of his Pok?ball, he felt something felt oddly strange and he looked behind to see me.

?What the heck happened?? Raichu asked me, ?Where?s Jake??

?It?s me in disguise!? I told him, ?But don?t go telling anyone.?

?How the??? Raichu asked, still wondering how it was even possible.

It was funny how here I was actually speaking to one of my favorite Pok?mon, and he had absolutely no idea what was going on. Despite that, I had a battle to win.

?Use a Brick-Break attack on that Absol.? I told Raichu, ?It?s one of his top weaknesses.?

?You don?t think I know that by now, Jake?? Raichu asked, looking at me with a bit of humor.

?Call me Juno.? I told him, ?I have to keep it a secret.?

And then, Raichu turned around and had advanced on Absol, and Stuyvesant had no idea what attack I had just declared. He watched Raichu carefully, and by the time he realized what was happening, it was too late. Absol was hit with a bone-cracking punch, and this time it did double the damage. Despite that attack, Absol got back on its feet and prepared to strike.

?Bite attack, Absol.? Stuyvesant declared.

?Dodge it!? I shouted to Raichu.

And this is where things really got funny. Stuyvesant thought I had declared another attack. Absol rushed toward Raichu, and Raichu barely jumped out of the way from Absol?s vicious bite. Absol?s teeth clamped down, meanwhile Raichu landed back on his feet.

?Use your Thunderbolt!? I shouted to Raichu.

?Heh, you got it.? Raichu agreed.

The tip of Raichu?s tail had struck the ground, he clenched his fists, and he had charged up an intense Thunderbolt. Just when Absol turned around, he saw a massive wave of electricity rip and tear its way to him. Absol was struck painfully, and he cried loudly. Absol fell to the ground, moaning from the exhaustion.

?I can?t? take it anymore?? Absol moaned.

It was so weird understanding everything they were saying. I would never look at Pok?mon battling the same way again. Despite that, Stuyvesant wasn?t very happy learning my Raichu had Brick Break and he didn?t expect it. He only had one more Pok?mon to use, and he wanted to make sure he wasn?t the one to lose here. Nonetheless, I was ready for anything.

Stuyvesant had already realized he didn?t know what attack his Pok?mon were going to get struck by until it was already too late. I could already imagine the same thing would happen with Randy.

Despite that, Stuyvesant prepared his next Pok?mon to enter the battle. He wasn?t looking very pleased anymore?

Stuyvesant launched his next night-black Pok?ball into the arena. Now he was gritting his teeth, and clearly had enough of the games. I didn?t care. He should have been more prepared.

?Go Nidoking!? Stuyvesant shouted as he threw the Pok?ball into the arena.

The black Pok?ball stuck the ground fiercely, and moments later and after a flash of light, Stuyvesant?s Nidoking had emerged ready for combat. He looked at the two of us and gave us a dark stare.

?Which one of you two will be my next victim?? He growled in a low tone.

Raichu looked to me, and he really didn?t look too happy.

?Maybe YOU should try fighting this guy for once.? Raichu complained, ?You?ll get a first hand experience seeing how hard it is.?

?Hey man,? I told him honestly, ?I never once said this was easy, okay? Just give it your best shot.?

Well, that certainly wasn?t the answer he wanted to hear. ?Just give it your best shot? meant he had the odds against him and he was going to feel pain because of it. Of course, I never really thought he would complain to me about it.

?Go on.? Raichu urged me, ?How about you give it a try? Maybe for once you?ll see what it?s really like.?

And then, Raichu moved far aside leaving me and this burly Nidoking alone on the field. The ultra violent Nidoking just looked at me with a dark snicker, and then made his advancement. As much as I hated to say it, I was going to have to finish this myself.

?Earthquake on that worthless Pikachu?? Stuyvesant declared.

This is certainly a rare instance where the trainer himself become the Pok?mon he would fight with. As Nidoking lifted up its foot to rip apart the floor, I just had to embrace the reality that it was me who was going to fight this guy.

Nidoking?s foot came thrashing down, and the floor began to crack open. All I could think of at the moment was to jump, and jump high. I sprung off the ground, and for a strange moment, I felt like I was flying, and everything suddenly went into slow motion. The arena was slashed apart into pieces, and I remained above the chaos untouched.

I then focused my energy and burst into flames, literally. I then flew toward Nidoking at mach speed, but it was actually much faster since it felt like we were fighting underwater. I slammed into Nidoking, and embers were thrown everywhere, and I landed back on the ground. I saw for an instant Nidoking was slowly stumbling, trying to get back on its feet. I then began to move much faster, while Nidoking was moving slow like molasses. I must have appeared to be a blur to the others, unable to be seen. I jumped off the ground, advanced toward Nidoking, jumped right above him, and targeted his head. He was still letting loose a loud howl from the last attack, which honestly felt like it was half a minute ago.

I must have been breaking every law of physics I could think of. Obviously Coldblood?s power was working, but I never thought it would be to this extreme degree. I could dance around Nidoking at this speed and he wouldn?t even know I was there.

I stood there suspended in the air just watching Nidoking get his butt whipped by me. I put my foot forward, and I flew down toward his head, and slammed down with a thunderous force. Nidoking took a vicious blow to the head, and felt a shock now being thrown in two completely different directions in split seconds. Once I landed on the broken ground, Nidoking was falling, but I had gone over to his tail, grabbed on, and threw him in the air, just like he was a plain old paper ball. Nidoking was now suspended in the air, and I looked up, just seeing him above me like it was a freeze frame.

I then gathered all the electrical power I could, and I could feel an intense energy gather, and a storm of electricity flared from my cheeks, and I looked up and directed the intense electrical carnage at the hopeless Nidoking that was seemingly floating in the air. The blazing thunder struck him violently. At first it didn?t do anything because of his ground type attribute, but only half a second later the power was too intense for that to even matter. Nidoking was roasted thoroughly, and as he slowly came and fell back toward the ground, I simply back flipped out of the way. Nidoking had crashed down, never expecting to get so wasted in so little time. Only then did everything come back to normal speed. Stuyvesant looked like he was ready to lose it.

?How the heck did you do that!?? Raichu shouted in complete shock, looking at me strangely.

?I can show you how?? I told him, looking at the defeated Nidoking.

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2010
    You need to publish some! This is one of the best fics ever! =] Very interested. I knida missed out on a lot, but I caught up! I saw no problems! Keep on writing!

Neo Pikachu

Forever Gold
    Years
    Well, thank you, Sarafina, I'm glad to see more fans and supporters. As far as publishing, I'd probably publish my own story idea rather than this since Pokemon still is owned by Nintendo. Still, I have written my own stories with zero problems before, besides the fact they're unfinished.

Chapter 12
    The Arrival

It was all over with. Stuyvesant had recalled Nidoking back into his Pok?ball, and the battle was finished. We had won, but this victory would only be short lived. The real battle was coming up, the one that would determine whether the three of us would finally reach home, or we would be doomed to stay in Randy?s world forever.

Imagination. That was the ultimate force in Randy?s world. It would be the weapon of choice on the gray battlegrounds of Victory City Stadium. It would come down to one final test, one that meant everything. Someone was going to have to lose everything. Either Randy would lose the chance to live in his own world, or the three of us would lose our freedom and be under Randy for the rest of our lives. And it made me cold to think that Randy could be right, and that our lives would never expire in this bizarre realm of his. I absolutely didn?t want to live here forever.

The days that we fought Randy in the parking lot now seemed like a lifetime ago, even though it was little more than a week since those events had happened. Randy wasn?t thinking logically anymore. We didn?t belong here. None of this should have ever happened.

We were told by the referee to come back to the stadium tomorrow at 10 again. It was then he told us that we would be confronting Randy in the stadium. I really hated this guy?s attitude. He almost made it seem like the real honor was losing to Randy and serving him for the rest of time. He looked at us like we didn?t have a chance in the world. Obviously, he really hadn?t been paying attention.

I could barely sleep that night with the anxiety that was surrounding me. I hated Randy and his stupid world. Randy had no power. This was all just an illusion. But as much as I wished it would all go away, it didn?t. There was one thing I needed to do before it would.

Slowly, dawn had come. All this time, I had been sleeping in a cardboard box in an alleyway, which felt very miserable. That whole morning I spent preparing my Pok?mon for that final battle. I was able to speak to them, telling them who I really was, and I told them that we were in Randy?s world.

They didn?t believe me at first, but I told them they would certainly believe it once they saw how powerful Randy had become. I told them that if I lost to Randy, they would most likely end up in his possession. They really didn?t like to hear that, but from the look of things, they were ready to believe that this last battle meant everything.

I had only gotten my rest during that afternoon. When I had awoken, the hours were counting down. I made my way to the stadium, and as I saw the many people gather to see this one last final battle, I learned of one sickening thing. They were only here to watch Randy. They only wanted to see Randy nail every trainer who confronted him in the most nastiest, merciless, and unfair ways of all time.

When I entered the stadium, they put me in a closed room behind a metal door. Just outside was the final arena. Another mirthless referee just told me to wait for an official. And then he left me alone.

I stood there for a solid five minutes before someone had actually come. And then I got a sick jump start when I realized the official he was talking about was Alex. While he no longer looked like a butterfly and was back to normal, he looked downright miserable. He just walked up next to me, looked down, and faced the metal door.

?You will be using four Pok?mon in a two-on-two match.? Alex told me, not even realizing it was his best friend he was talking to, ?Once one of your Pok?mon goes down, you are to replace one of them as soon as possible. The battle ends once all four of one person?s Pok?mon can no longer fight. Understood??

But I said nothing, not that he would have understood what I was saying anyway. I could hear a loud cheering through the metal door, meaning Randy must have arrived, thinking he was going to get one more slave today.

And then, suddenly the metal doors opened, and Alex urged me to go out and meet Randy in the center of the stadium. I walked out, and the sight was sickeningly familiar, only now there were a million people watching us.

?Welcome into the stadium,? An announcer?s voice shouted loud and clearly, ?Juno the Pikachu, Randy?s challenger!?

It was followed by a round of sarcastic clapping, everyone thinking I didn?t stand a chance. By now, I could guess Randy was sweating to the point of dehydration. I guess he didn?t expect he would be squaring off against his favorite Pok?mon.

And when I got closer to Randy, he was still wearing his annoying black leather jacket and his tasteless shades. He stood there at his respective side of the stadium thinking he was the world?s best hero. Still around his neck was the Quista necklace, the whole reason this misery had begun in the first place. Randy now depended on it, just like it was his lungs or his heart?

We had faced each other. Already, Randy was looking at me very strangely. He obviously didn?t expect me here, and he was becoming tense. Still, he had that impression on his face looking like he had already won.

In only a few moments, we would be engaged in the most outlandish Pok?mon battle ever. There practically were no rules now, no limits, no nothing to stop the two of us from spawning ultimate chaos.

And as luck would have it, I found out Jeff was going to be our referee. Great. Randy?s Pok?mon were going to have to on the verge of croaking before Jeff would even consider taking them out of the battle. I could already predict there were going to be plenty of false calls. How was anyone supposed to win against Randy?

Regardless, Jeff stood between the two of us. Randy already had his Pok?balls ready, but I was going to wait to see which Pok?mon Randy was going to chose before releasing my own.

?This is a match between King Randy and Juno, the challenger!? Jeff?s voice boomed all over the stadium, ?This is a two-on-two battle, and each combatant is allowed to use only up to four Pok?mon.?

The tension was making me sick. I couldn?t lose this battle no matter what, and I already knew Randy was going to play more tricks to try and win, just like he did last time. And then, at that moment, Jeff prepared for his last responsibility?

?Let the battle begin!!? Jeff shouted loudly, his voice blasting all over the stadium.

Randy hadn?t waited a second longer, and tossed two of his Pok?balls into the air. With a smirk on his face, he looked on appreciatively as the two Pok?balls hit the ground. And then, his two Pok?mon came out?

And I began to grow cold and tense when I realized the Pok?mon he had chosen were Mewtwo and Celebi. Indeed, they were all right. Randy had access to any Pok?mon that existed, and Pok?mon he wanted was his to own?

?King Randy has chosen Mewtwo and Celebi!? Jeff announced to the crowd. A loud applause had rung out.

It was a crying shame I couldn?t use the Mightyena and Houndoom that Alex once had. I would have given a fortune if I had them in my hands. Instead, I had to choose wisely. I didn?t have legendaries like Randy had now. That was already going to be my first disadvantage?

At that moment, I chose to rely on Jolteon and Ninetails. They have always been extremely loyal to me, and have helped me pull through all this misery. Now, I needed them more than ever.

?There?s no way you can win?? I thought I heard Randy whisper to me.

I prepared my two Pok?balls, and then hurled them far into the air. And then, something really strange happened?

Both Pok?balls burst into flames, and looked like flaming fireballs. Forks of electricity were encircling them, and I thought they were going to explode. However, to my relief, when the Pok?balls hit the ground, there were my Jolteon and Ninetails, completely untouched.

Jeff and Randy just looked at them in disbelief. Jeff was shaking his head, as if something had gone wrong. Meanwhile, Randy was looking at the two Pok?mon like he had already suffered a defeat. I couldn?t tell what their problem was.

And then I realized what the fire and electricity were about. Randy had tried once again to change my Pok?mon, but this time he had failed. I could have laughed, but I didn?t. Randy was going to have to expect more surprises than that?

It wasn?t long before Randy had snapped out of his brief trance. He looked at his two Pok?mon, and prepared to give his first commands. Now was the time I needed to be more prepared than ever. Right now, I had no idea what their weakness was besides being both psychic?

?Mewtwo, use Silver Guard!? Randy commanded, ?Celebi, use Shining Protection!?

And then, both of Randy?s Pok?mon were covered by two extremely powerful shields, raising their defenses extensively. Now, Mewtwo and Celebi had a translucent gold and silver wall in front of them. Any damaging attack I used against them would end up doing nothing for damage.

?Try getting through that.? Randy whispered to me again.

That would have been a problem if I wasn?t creative. If Randy thought this was going to stop me, he was just about to enter into a world of hurt.

?Jolteon, use your Thunder Bind attack!? I shouted, ?Ninetails, use your Reign of Chaos!?

But Randy understood nothing of what I said. The look on his face was priceless when all he could hear from my mouth was ?Pi, Pika, Pikachu.? Still, he wasn?t at all worried. But I could see in his eyes that he had never dealt with anything like this before.

?Yeah baby.? Jolteon snickered, ?Give me a piece of these punks.?

Jolteon thrust his front paws into the ground, put his head down, and released a tremendous bolt of thunder and lightning, right at Mewtwo and Celebi. They didn?t know what attack it was either. I had just created it.

And to their surprise, both of them were inflicted with paralysis and tore their attack to pieces, as well as naturally murdering their speed.

Meanwhile, Ninetails had just stood still silently, and the world around us had become pitch black. Then, all I could see was a suddenly flash of light burst from where Mewtwo and Celebi were standing in the dark. Once the pulsing flash had died down, Mewtwo and Celebi were badly confused, and this time it wasn?t going to go away. It was really too bad for Randy that a simple move like Safeguard could have saved him from so much misery.

?What the hell just happened!?? Randy shouted out in disbelief.

?How? could? they??? Mewtwo moaned, his head and body throbbing with agony and torment.

The audience was in complete shock. They truly had never seen a battle of this magnitude before. But this was only the beginning. They had seen nothing yet.

?Nice job you guys.? I said to both of them.

?This is so awesome!? Jolteon said in awe, looking at the devastation he had just caused.

Randy sure wasn?t happy after that. However, now he was the one with the disadvantage. And since his poor Pok?mon with twitching with pain, it was us who were going to get the first strike this time.

?Jolteon, use your Diamond Break attack on Mewtwo.? I commanded, ?Ninetails, once the barriers are down, use your Destructive Inferno attack.?

Jolteon then rushed up to the gold and silver walls that surrounded Randy?s two Pok?mon. It was just like an upgraded version of Brick Break, only much stronger. Jolteon tore his way through the shielding, and it shattered like glass. Then, he put his paws forward and slammed right into Mewtwo. The attack itself didn?t do too much damage, but their two barriers were down, and their defenses were set to normal. Then, Ninetails prepared an all-out barbecue attack on Mewtwo and Celebi.

Ninetails gave them both a harsh, cold stare. She arched back her head a bit, and then blew forward a tidal wave of biting, harsh flames. For a solid twenty seconds, Mewtwo and Celebi were roasted alive. Randy?s face turned pale, and I tried to hold back the laughter. When the flames cleared, Mewtwo was throbbing and ready to drop, but he still could hold on.

Meanwhile, Celebi hadn?t?

Neo Pikachu

Forever Gold
    Years
    Chapter 13
    A Sickening Turn​

Celebi lay dazed and confused on the ground, not looking like she could handle any more. However, Randy didn?t look too pleased. And Jeff just stood there, and refused to acknowledge Celebi was out and unable to battle. I couldn?t stand this. Meanwhile, the audience was just looking on, some of them not really believing one of Randy?s Pok?mon actually fainted. Randy and Jeff certainly didn?t believe it.

This was ridiculous. As if Randy hadn?t gone overboard enough with his absurd Pok?mon team, he was unwilling to admit defeat. He just stood there in disbelief, not knowing whether to recall Celebi or not.

?She?s gone man.? Jeff told Randy softly, ?Look, just recall her and bring out your third Pok?mon. We?ll just forget this ever happened. I?m sure it was just an accident.?

?I don?t know what Juno is doing to the point where he has the same powers I do.? Randy looked at me with disbelief.

Then, Jeff looked curiously at Randy. Something seemed to be picking at his mind.

?Do you? know this Pikachu?? Jeff asked curiously, looking at Randy with an odd look in his eyes.

?No?? Randy muttered calmly right back to Jeff, ?Never saw him before??

Heh, yeah right, you liar. Randy was just acting like he didn?t know me. Regardless, Randy decided not to squeeze blood from a stone. He pulled out Celebi?s Pok?ball, aimed the red beam at the unconscious Celebi and returned her to her Pok?ball. The audience had realized what had happened, and they had gasped. It was obvious Randy never had a Pok?mon faint on him before, or at least in his world he didn?t.

Instead, he went back to his belt holding his Pok?balls, underneath his black leather jacket. He fingered through his Pok?balls, pulled out the one he desired, and held in tightly in his hand. The battle wasn?t over yet. It was only just about to get worse. This manic was going to unleash another legendary, as if the two he had already sent out weren?t bad enough. He was on the verge of being insane.

?I?m not going to lose to you.? Randy whispered to me, ?I created you. I am your master!?

Like hell you are. I couldn?t believe this guy. Now he was just plain losing it.

?Go Groundon!? Randy shouted as he forcefully clutched his Pok?ball and furiously tossed it into the arena.

Randy?s Pok?ball struck the ground hard, and a moment later and after an intense flash of light, a great shadow appeared over the three of us. To a little Pikachu, looking up at a Groundon is like looking up at a skyscraper. Groundon looked like a walking wall of destruction. We nearly fainted just looking at him.

?Oh man?? Jolteon remarked in hesitation, ?This is going to get ugly real fast.?

?How are we supposed to conquer that thing!?? Ninetails asked in shock.

?Randy may have powerful Pok?mon,? I told them both, ?But it?s not over yet. We still have a chance at winning this. A good chance if we stick together.?

But Randy wanted to have fun. And to him, having a Pok?mon faint on him was exactly what he didn?t want. He wanted to win, and he felt like he was entitled to it just because he was the one wearing the Quista necklace. What a chump.

?Go Groundon!? Randy screamed loudly, ?Use your Storm Chasm attack! Crush them both, and make them suffer!!?

Groundon let out a low growl, slowly took his foot off the ground, and slammed it into the ground. I instantly lost my balance as everything around me shook violently and forcefully. I shut my eyes, not even wanting to watch the outcome. After a long phase and violent trembling, slowly, the terrible shaking decreased in magnitude, and everything became normal.

As if the attack Earthquake wasn?t bad enough, Randy had created the next worst thing, a ruthless and merciless ground attack named Storm Chasm. And the worst part was Jolteon and Ninetails had a weakness to it. As I slowly put my hands on the floor and lifted myself off the ground and stood back up again, Jeff was laughing hysterically.

?Jolteon is unable to battle, the victory goes to Groundon!!? Jeff laughed, announcing it to the whole stadium.

As soon as I heard that, I quickly turned to see Jolteon, on the ground, who had gotten hurt badly and had collapsed. Ninetails was hurt very badly too, but she looked like she could still go on, even after a terrible attack like that. But Jolteon?

He had turned to me, with the last bit of strength he had left. He wasn?t looking great at all, his body covered with dirt, cuts and bruises. I grimaced at the sight.

?I?m sorry?? Jolteon said to me, looking terribly exhausted, ?I wanted to go further, further than this. I wanted? to win together, with you.?

?No, don?t worry about it.? I told him quickly, telling him he shouldn?t fear, ?There will be other days. You did an outstanding job Jolteon. I couldn?t have done it without you.?

Jolteon was silent for a moment. He seemed really distressed?

?Thank you?? He said to me.

I then pulled out his Pok?ball, held it with both hands, aimed the beam at him and returned him to his Pok?ball.

Ninetails was going to need a supporting companion, and soon. I needed to think of a new strategy, because Randy was going to think I would use the same one again. He was going to try and do all he could to stop me. It was obvious he wasn?t going to hold back now.

But I refused to lose, I refused. Not after all I had gone through?

They were all waiting for my next choice, the next Pok?mon I would decide on to continue this tribulation. I took a glance at Randy?s Pok?mon, his Mewtwo still holding his chest, trying to grasp away the pain while his Groundon gave me a cold stare. I had then turned to Ninetails, who had taken the last attack very badly.

I turned back to the Pok?balls on my belt, and went through them one by one. I couldn?t use Raichu, since he was the electric type and Groundon would just knock the stuffing out of him, just like Jolteon. Ariados was poison and Mewtwo could just punish him with a simple Psychic attack, or something even worse?

And then, I came across one Pok?ball too long neglected. As far as I remembered, I didn?t recall having a fifth Pok?mon, but then it hit me. It was the Pok?mon Black had given me. I didn?t even know what Pok?mon was inside, and now I was going to face the choice of letting out a Pok?mon I was unsure would survive the next attack, or decide to trust Black, and hope his Pok?mon would come through for me.

I made up my mind. I took the Pok?ball, released it from the leather strap, and prepared to launch it into the arena. I could only hope it was a Pok?mon that would be able to help me through this nightmare. I put both of my hands firmly on the Pok?ball, and then threw it forward.

They had all watched carefully, all of them, the audience, Jeff, and Randy. There was complete silence as the Pok?ball flew gracefully through the air, and then began to fall toward the ground. Jeff and Randy watched it carefully and anxiously, as if it were a grenade about to explode into pieces. When the Pok?ball struck the ground firmly, it opened with a flash of light. At that moment, I had summoned another ally to help me win the war against my greatest enemy of all time.

When the blinding flash had died down, I realized who Black had sent to me as a helper, a protector for all of us. It was none other than the powerful dragon and psychic Pok?mon Latias. She stood before Groundon and Mewtwo, with a vigorous stare of confidence and trust. She was not going to be an easy picking for both of them.

?Nice choice?? Jeff remarked, unable to hold back the admiration?

?Shut up, Jeff.? Randy growled bitterly at him.

She had turned to me, and was a bit surprised I was the one who was her trainer. But it had not taken her long to realize I needed help more than ever.

?I am poised to strike.? She told me, ?Give me your command.?

?Thunder Dragon Slash attack.? I told her, ?Go for Mewtwo, he?s already taking a serious hit, and now just needs to be struck in the face??

And then, at that critical second, she realized I certainly was no ordinary Pikachu. She had felt new power, and I was the source of it.

Then, she leapt off the ground, and flew at a lightning speed toward Mewtwo, letting loose a loud screech from the wind that was blazing past her. All Mewtwo could do was look up, dazed and confused and unable to move. Latias stormed her way to meet her target, and in a split second, the air itself was sliced violently, and Latias had hit her mark with flawless accuracy. The slash sounded like a sharp rake tearing into thick metal. It sounded terribly painful.

?Ouch?? Jeff grimaced as Mewtwo took a nasty blow.

And in no time at all, Latias had returned to my side. I had just looked at Mewtwo, who just completely forgot about the pain in his chest and grasped his face. After he had staggered to stay up, he had fallen, and lost the will to fight. No one could believe what had just happened.

?This cannot be happening?? Randy growled angrily, ?No, I will not accept this misery!!?

?Mewtwo is unable to battle?? Jeff said calmly, ?The victory goes to??

?Shut your rotten mouth, Jeff!!? Randy furiously shouted at him, ?I can?t lose, remember!? Just who do you think will be getting this victory, huh!? I?m not going to lose to a pathetic? little? Pikachu??

There was complete silence as Randy recalled Mewtwo, not even thanking him or telling him he did a job well done. I felt a very cold aura of anger and darkness as Randy decided on his final Pok?mon. What freaked me out the most was he chose it very quickly. He yanked one last Pok?ball from his belt, and held it with a tightening fist, almost to the point of crushing it. Randy was brimming with fury.

?Now you?re dead.? Randy snickered with dark fury in his eye, ?You, him, everybody. All of you are gone! You won?t exist anymore!!?

Heh, whatever. Randy then grasped his Pok?ball, and then angrily threw it into the area. The shiny Pok?ball struck the ground hard, and after a brilliant flash, we lay eyes on yet another, towering titan. The three of us looked up in shock and bewilderment as we saw seventeen feet above us was one of the most powerful legendary Pok?mon of all time, Lugia?

?This is not going to be easy?? Latias remarked, ?I?ve never fought anything like this before??

?There?s a first time for everything.? I reminded her, ?We still have a good chance at winning this.?

Lugia had looked down at the two of us. I couldn?t stand the way his dark, menacing eyes glared at us.

?You really think so?? Lugia taunted, ?I?m about to show you a whole new revelation in suffering and pain. I?ve never fallen to anyone before.?

Merciless Randy hadn?t been paying attention to us. Only seconds after Lugia had been let out, he turned to Ninetails, who was barely hanging on.

?Go Lugia!? Randy shouted loudly, ?Destroy that Ninetails with an Ultra Nova Blast!?

Lugia just turned his back to us, looked at the suffering Ninetails, and just looked curiously at her.

?Well,? Lugia remarked, ?This doesn?t look like much of a challenge??

Lugia opened his mouth, and a brilliant, white sphere of power and energy took form in his mouth. As the sphere accumulated more energy, it become larger and larger until Lugia released his power, and fired a tremendous white beam at Ninetails.

?NO!? I shouted as I hopelessly watched the massive beam slam into Ninetails.

Ninetails shrieked in pain, just before the massive and defying explosion silenced everything. Torrents of white energy created a shockwave and rocked the entire stadium. I couldn?t even see Ninetails anymore, buried somewhere in that explosive chaos. When the explosion died down, I looked everywhere for Ninetails. And then, I saw her, on the ground and completely motionless. Randy had just pulverized my second Pok?mon. Even after all this effort, we were only even now.

I pulled out her Pok?ball and returned Ninetails to her Pok?ball. She had done the best she could, and that was all. Now, she needed time to rest more than ever. I secured the Pok?ball in the leather loop and then decided on my next Pok?mon, the last one I could use.

And then I made a choice I won?t long forget. I couldn?t grab the courage to send either Ariados or Raichu into a battle they could easily get clobbered in, but I couldn?t let Latias fight alone. She needed someone to help her?

I decided that if in the end I was going to lose to Randy, I wanted to know that I couldn?t have done it any other way. I reached for the buckle that held the leather straps of my belt together, and separated the straps. I then grasped the belt with my Pok?balls, and threw it aside. I knew what I had to do?

Last edited:

Strawberry Delcatty

Neko daisuki-na no nya!
    Years
    Neo Pikachu said:
    I decided that if in the end I was going to lose to Randy, I wanted to know that I couldn?t have done it any other way. I reached for the buckle that held the leather straps of my belt together, and separated the straps. I then grasped the belt with my Pok?balls, and threw it aside. I knew what I had to do?
    So do I! Juno-kun has to--

The Trial of Juno - The Dawn of Hope (PG-13)
    *knocks NA on the ground* Don't give away the juicy part, you stupid cat!

Meow... well, it was good reading it again-nya...

Neo Pikachu

Forever Gold
    Years
    Chapter 14
    Into the Breech​

Randy and Jeff looked at me with a bizarre look in their eyes, wondering what I was doing. Then, Jeff had suddenly realized what I was doing.

?Juno wants to fight the battle himself?? Randy said in disbelief, ?I?ve never seen anything like this before.?

?Well, if he really wants to suffer too, that?s fine with me.? Randy growled.

Then, Latias had looked at me, with an odd look in her eyes.

?You?re crazy!? She told me, ?You can?t enter this battle yourself!?

?Yes I can.? I told her, ?Its better we both go down at the same time then letting him crush us one by one. He?s already obliterated my Ninetails! You saw what he did!?

?But this is extremely dangerous.? Latias warned me, ?You must be sure this is really what you want to do.?

?I?ve made up my mind already.? I told her seriously, ?The two of us working together is the only chance we have at winning this battle. I can?t afford to lose this battle, but if I do, I want to know that I tried the best I could, the best we could??

Then, Latias looked forward. It was going to take both of our greatest efforts to take down two of the nastiest Pok?mon of all time, two of the strongest legendary Pok?mon I?ve ever encountered.

?Boy, is this going to be fun.? Randy said with admiration, ?Groundon, let?s show Juno how painful a Storm Chasm attack is!?

?With pleasure, my master.? Groundon spoke in a low growl.

I began to look frantically for a way out, but I saw none. Then, Latias frantically leapt off the ground, and flew toward me.

?Get on my back, or you?re finished!? Latias shouted to me.

I then quickly jumped off the ground, and landed on Latias?s back, and held on tight. We then flew off the ground and went up into the air. Groundon slammed his foot onto the ground, shaking the ground tremendously, but we were untouched. We circled around Groundon until we were able to see his back.

?Go for his head.? I told Latias as we flew at an intense pace, ?Hit the back of his head with a Cyber Dragon Slash attack!?

And then, Latias flew at Groundon, and everything became a blur. After I focused through the blur, everything around us began to move slowly again while we kept flying at normal speed, just like when I fought Nidoking. It seemed like Groundon couldn?t even move, and then Latias moved in for the strike. For a split second, I heard an ear-splitting shriek as Latias?s claws sunk into Groundon?s rocky armor, and tore into it effectively.

Groundon attempted to try and hit us by wildly swinging his arm. Latias dodged with finesse as he encircled around Groundon again.

?Lugia, get after those two!? Randy shouted furiously, ?Destroy them both!!?

Then, Lugia spread his giant white wings, jumped off the ground and flew into the air, vigorously flapping his wings to stay afloat. It didn?t take Lugia very long before he was on our tail. Latias had looked behind her for a moment, and saw we had serious trouble right behind us.

?You?re going to have to get rid of Lugia.? Latias told me, ?You?re the only one who can.?

And then, we attempted to move at blitz speed again, only Lugia had been catching on and easily kept up the pace. I didn?t think he would be able to follow us at this tremendous speed.

It felt like we were going to need a miracle to win this one?

Lugia was now attacking on his own free will. He had been blessed with Randy?s intensive Ultra Nova Blast, and he was already preparing to unleash another beam of destruction on us. He had an extremely aggressive look in his narrow eyes, and he almost seemed to smile while the extreme onslaught he was about to let loose upon us was only growing more powerful and intense by the second. Then, I saw he was about to fire another devastating beam. And it was aimed right for us?

?Pull up!? I shouted to Latias frantically.

We ascended just in time, as a giant torrent of white, blazing energy blasted below us at a thunderous pace. A moment later, there was an intense explosion, sending dirt and debris scattering everywhere.

Again and again we circled around the stadium at a feverish pace. If I wanted to get Lugia off our tail, I was going to have to return fire, and now. But how was I going to do it when I needed to hold on?

I slowly turned around, holding onto Latias?s wings tightly with my hands, now facing Lugia straight in the face. I knew that if we got struck by just one of those beams, that was going to be the end of everything real fast. Already, Lugia was fully charged with another shot.

?Bear right!? I shouted to Latias.

She did just that, and just in time. Just only five feet away from us was a torrent of absolute carnage. We made it just in time.

?You?re going to have to make these calls sooner!? Latias complained, still flying around the stadium furiously.

I then looked at Lugia, trying to think of an idea. The only way we were going to get Lugia off our back was if I kept attacking him. I gritted my teeth, held on tighter, and my cheeks began to flare up with intense electrical power. Then, I looked toward Lugia, and aimed for the area between the eyes. I then let loose a powerful Thunder Strike that forked its way violently toward Lugia, and struck him right on target. It stunned him for a moment, but he was able to get back on target very easily.

I prepared to strike again, this time aiming for Lugia?s abdomen, hoping it would hurt him more if I hit him there. At the same time, Lugia was preparing another Ultra Nova Blast. It was going to all come down to who hit first?

I let loose my attack, and the blazing thunder struck Lugia furiously. I thought he was going to go down for sure but he just fought off the pain. And then, he fired his beam of destruction, and I didn?t even have half a second to warn Latias?

It blasted its way right under us, and for a sickening moment it felt like we were riding on top of it. I could feel the intense heat even stronger now. And then, Latias?s had started to lose control of her flying, and all I could think was that she just got hit by the beam. We had done a barrel roll almost three times, and I looked ahead to see we were about to crash right into the ground.

?Latias! Are you okay!?? I shouted frantically, ?Pull up, or we?re going to crash!?

But there was no response. I tried to get her attention, but she didn?t say anything. All I could do was just watch the ground get closer and closer to us.

?LATIAS!!!? I screamed loudly?

I couldn?t believe this was how it was all going to end. It was going to be so quick and furious, even we had been doing so well. We blazed faster and faster toward the ground, and I could tell the impact was going to be extremely painful for Latias, as well as myself when I was going to go flying right off of her.

But then, at that last critical second, Latias slowly began to arc upward, but I realized it might just be too late. Just as she regained control of her flight, we made contact with the ground, and I heard a loud scrape. Latias shut her topaz yellow eyes and winced with pain. At that moment, we started to head upward again. But I could tell Latias was hurt.

?Latias?? I said in dismay, hoping she wasn?t injured too badly.

?I?m fine,? She told me, ?But we?re going to have to keep moving if we want to win.?

Thank the heavens above Latias was alright. I saw my life flashing right before my eyes at that moment. I turned back to face Lugia, who hadn?t given up the fight at all. I was furious at that moment. Any ally of Randy was my worst enemy, and right now Lugia was my worst enemy, trying to take away all of our freedom and trying to keep us bound in this forsaken world. I was not going to let him do that to us, not after all we had done to try and get out of here?

Now was my chance for revenge. As we flew at a furious pace, I kept my eyes steadfast on my target, and Lugia had no chance for my forgiveness. It was time for him to be punished?

Lugia then began charging up one more Ultra Nova Blast, trying to make it as huge as possible. I waited patiently for the moment to arise. Then, as the white, glowing sphere of energy was large and filled with tremendous amount of glowing, white power, I focused hard on my own energy, and my cheeks flared up with more electricity than ever before, and I could feel the intense power surge throughout me. Lugia was within moments of firing off a beam that was so giant that we had no chance to avoid it. It was now or never. I released the most powerful Thunder Strike attack I could, and aimed for the one spot that was going to change everything. I aimed right for Lugia?s mouth. When the intense thunder and lightning clashed with the charging energy Lugia was storing for his attack, there was a massive explosion, starting from Lugia?s mouth.

The white explosion was so massive that Lugia?s entire body looked like it had exploded, and the wave of white energy slowly crept toward us as we tried to race away from it. Moments later, the explosion died down, and Lugia recklessly slammed right into the ground, violently tumbling over and over several times as white fire blazed all over his body. When Lugia stopped tumbling, we saw he lay unconscious, never suspecting his own intense power would be turned against him. He absolutely refused to move, and Randy had no choice but to recall him.

?Nice shot!? Latias congratulated me.

I turned around and then faced the same direction Latias?s was facing. And then, seemingly out of nowhere, a giant, spiked pillar made of chrome metal with razors on its end suddenly threw its way upward, and forcefully slammed right into us. Latias was struck in the head hard, and I was immediately thrown off of her, and then I crashed into the pillar head first, which hurt tremendously.

I shut my eyes from the pain, and all I could feel was a soft wind blow from underneath me as I kept falling and falling. Then, moments later, I slammed right into the ground hard, and I was pulsing with hot, burning pain all over my body. I rolled over a few times, and lay on my back. I opened up my eyes slowly, and gazed up at the stars in the black sky as hot pain continued to cripple my body. I couldn?t move it was so bad. Then, seconds later I heard Latias cry out in pain as she hit the ground and tumbled close by. Then, I heard the tumbling get closer, and she stopped only a few feet away from me. I could hear her moan in pain.

When I slowly turned my head, I saw it was Groundon who was responsible for hitting us. He had hit us with his tail, right at the point when he has used a similar attack to Iron Tail, only it felt like we crashed into something far more durable and stronger than that. I was breathing hard, hoping I could get back up and try fighting again, only it seemed so distant. Jeff had just looked at the two of us fallen on the ground, and he just smiled.

?Juno and Latias are unable to battle!? Jeff shouted out with hideous glee, ?The victory goes to Groundon, making Randy the winner!?

After I heard those sick words, there wasn?t any sting of pain that was going to stop me from getting back up and continuing this. I slowly rolled over onto my chest, thrust my hands firmly into the ground, and pushed myself off the dusty floor, and stood right back up again. I was going to enter the fray once more?

Neo Pikachu

Forever Gold
    Years
    Chapter 15
    Restless​

I was hurting all over, the bitter sting of pain surrounded me, but it wasn?t strong enough to stop my determination. If I was going to lose here, then I was going to lose everything, and I just couldn?t accept that. While we were on the verge of losing, we were on the verge of winning as well. I had decided at the moment that I didn?t care anymore. I would rather bleed to death on this gray battlefield than find myself in Randy?s possession until the end of time.

?It appears?? Jeff said in a calm tone, ?Juno hasn?t given up. He still thinks he can fight.?
    ?Really!?? Randy asked in gleeful amazement, ?My, he mustn?t be too smart then. Groundon, let?s prove to this little wimp that he didn?t stand a chance in the first place. Silver Claw Slash, now Groundon!?

The audience was amazed I was still standing. However, I couldn?t bring myself to move. I could barely walk, and only moments later, Groundon came stomping forward, approached me, and in a split second I found myself thrown off the ground and flying into the air. I must have flown fifty feet before hitting the ground again, and rolling around and around until I hit the back wall. I felt weaker than ever before from the intense pain.

Meanwhile, the audience was rendered silent as they watched me get thrown across the stadium. It had all seemed hopeless now. I had turned to Latias, who was very far away from me. She had fainted, unable to help me now. I was alone, completely by myself. And right now, I didn?t see any hope for me to make it out of this alive. Then, even as I was lying on the floor, trying get back up, Randy decided to strike at me again. I told myself I had to move, or it might just be all over with.

But it was too late. Groundon had stood above me, bent down and grasped my body, and I screamed for him to let me go. But instead, I suddenly felt a great blast of wind rush past me as I was thrown again, flying out of Groundon?s grasp, and flying through the air before hitting the ground once again and rolling over and over again before stopping again. I didn?t want to die like this. Not like this?

And then, I must have let all the hate and anger I had out. Randy could never be forgiven for this. I pulled myself off the ground once again, refusing to lose to my worst enemy, yet again. I looked at Groundon like he was the devil himself.

?You haven?t had enough!?? Groundon growled humorously, ?How much more pain do you want!??
    ?There is no attack Juno has that can stop Groundon.? Randy remarked firmly, ?That hope ended when he lost Latias.?

And as much as I didn?t want to believe it, he was right. No electrical attack was ever going to hurt Groundon no matter how much effort and energy I put into it. I was so scared at that moment. The only thing I could do now was just stand here and lose. Perhaps Randy had grown far too strong to handle. Maybe there really was no way to truly defeat him.

But, I could have smacked myself for thinking like that. I had turned to Latias, and I realized she hadn?t given up after she hit the ground. She worked as hard as she could so we would still have a chance at winning. The two of us had worked so hard to get so far together. The last thing I wanted was for her to wake up and find out we lost, and it was all for nothing. All the hell that David, Alex, and all of my Pok?mon had done for all of us was going to be for nothing.

All for nothing? Those sick words made me more furious than ever before. I wasn?t going to stand here hopelessly and wait for Randy to win a battle when he didn?t deserve the victory. I had rushed toward Groundon, trying to think of some, even small, possible way of stopping him. There had to be something. I had a strong feeling it wasn?t meant to end like this.

And then, the perfect solution had come to mind?

Groundon had attempted to stomp on me several times as I made my way around his feet, trying to grab onto his back. He kept turning around and around, but I was far too fast for him to keep up. I didn?t care what pain tried to drag me down, I wasn?t going to accept it. I leapt toward Groundon?s back, and latched on as hard as I could.

?Get him off of you!? Randy shouted furiously.

Groundon had attempted to hit me with his tail, but struggled to avoid it. I slowly and carefully used the black grooves on his back to make my way upward. As I drew closer to the top, Groundon had struck me successfully, and it made the pain even more agonizing. I had to go slower then, struggling and twitching to try and reach my target as I climbed higher and higher.

And finally, at last I had reached the point where Groundon could no longer hit me, or be able to reach for me. Then, I had come across the one way I could have a chance at winning this battle. I had found the area where Latias had struck Groundon in the back of the head, and the claw slashes had gone deep. I then approached the cuts in the back of Groundon?s head, and realized in one small area, his rock armor had been cut away to reveal the softer skin area behind it. I placed my hands on the soft skin, and then focused my energy.

My cheeks had once again flared up with incredible electric power, and I sent the harsh amount of electricity right into the exposed area where my hands were. The powerful electric attack had bypassed Groundon?s armor and had begun to electrocute him within his own armor. He had tried to shake me off, but I held on as tight as I could. I wanted my revenge for what he had done to us. I continuously poured in a much electrical power as I could into the open cut, not even once caring about Groundon?s pleas to make me stop.

The onslaught had lasted almost two minutes, and by the time I had finally stopped, Groundon had begun to collapse. Just before he slammed face-first into the ground, I quickly jumped off, and landed back on my feet. Behind me, Groundon had fallen, no longer able to fight, and I had turned around to face my fallen enemy. Randy didn?t want to believe what had just happened.

?Groundon, get up.? Randy shouted, ?Get up!?

I stood there, silently and prepared to enjoy as much as I could of this.

?Randy?? Jeff told him, ?There isn?t anything he can do anymore??
    ?Jeff,? Randy told him, ?Groundon will be getting up, I know it.?

But Jeff shook his head, no believing it either, but still acknowledging the fact that Groundon had been finished. There was nothing that could help him.

?I?m sorry Randy?? Jeff said calmly.
    ?No!? Randy shouted, ?NO!! This is not supposed to happen to me! Never! This should not be happening!!?

And then, Randy let loose a hideous scream of agony and frustration. It seemed to get louder and louder, and then seemed so loud it was unreal. Then, everything when instantly black, and I heard a tremendous shattering sound, as if a million panes of glass had been broken. When the awful sounds had ended, there was only the silence of darkness?

I had woken up to find I was no longer Juno the Pikachu, but as my own identity, Jake Kossak. I had my normal clothes on, as well as my belt with my Pok?balls, all five of them. I looked around me and saw I was on the gray asphalt of the school parking lot. I checked my watch and saw it was still 2:18, only a minute after we had met them on that last day of school before the incident. Alex and David had gotten up, and were right besides me.

?Man, what happened?? Alex asked, ?For a moment, I heard this hideous scream and then it felt like??
    ?It?s over with.? I told them both, ?I never want to go through anything like that ever again.?

I had seen Frank, Jeff, and Randy only a short distance away. When I looked at them, they only began to walk away even faster. They said nothing, and Alex and David didn?t want to pursue them, and neither did I. Alex and David had simply turned around, and began to head home. Meanwhile, I stood there for a few seconds, just content to see the normal world again. The air had never smelled so good.

And then, tiny red glints from the asphalt had caught my eye, and I realized it was the Quista necklace, only now it was in pieces. As I continued to stare at it, it slowly crumbled even further, and turned into dust that was gone with the wind. I then turned around, and headed home.

It had seemed like months had passed by, when only it had all happened in a minute of real time. The three of us had run into Randy, as well as Jeff and Frank on other school days, but we no longer said or did anything to them. We no longer played the same tricks we used to. And I never did tell Randy that it was really me who was actually Juno. I could have, but it would have gone too far. None of us have ever said anything to anyone?

In essence, it felt like a part of me had completely changed from that day on. I wasn?t the same bully I used to be, and I never was one again. I felt far more comfort in what I found familiar, my family, my friends, and my Pok?mon. There was a piece of me that had been changed, and I realized how precious it is to belong to something, and to be a part of it, and to contribute to it as much as you can. I began to see it in everything, as a family, a community, and a brotherhood.

I had arrived home, and my belonging to my family seemed to be more real than ever before. I had lost them for some time, but in the end I had gained them back, as well as something new and different that I had realized was there all this time?

My own room seemed like something that had been a part of me that had been taken away. I had approached the doorknob, grasped it firmly, and opened the door to reveal the one place where I could be myself and not feel ashamed. I had looked around, seeing my bed, dresser, and my desk, as well as all the other things that were a part of me, and I was glad I could be in my own world now.

I?ve been away for a long time?

End of Part I

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    That was fun. I can't wait for the next one. It was cool seeing the irony of the situation; the main group played by Randy's rules and Randy, who was the victim became the villain.

It's the whole power-trip thing. People that are normally nice can completely succumb to evil temptations when they find power.

Back