• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Truth!!!

knives

I R Intelligentz
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    The wish tag is obtainable through mystery gift that's why when you search through the game data you can't find it it is a glitch created half way through the lonk cable connection it's very random and you don't use it on the rock you give it to the girl standing next to it and she takes you inside the white rock you will need all the hms in here and then you will find jirachi and deoxys! you only try to capture one and you can choose which one! i chose jirachi of course l.v100 same as deoxys and got it!
    moves: pychic, phywave, phybeam and wish!
    abb:serene grace doubles the chance oof psn or prz!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 13, 2004
    Swampling said:
    Mirage Island You Can Catch Wynaut, Yeah, But We Are Talking About SOUTHERN Island. This IS The Place You Catch The Other Lati

Latias You Can Catch In The Wild On Sapphire, So To Get Latios, You Have To Get To Southern Island.

Latios You Can Catch In The Wild On Ruby, So To Get Latias, You Have To Get To Southern Island.

^-^

To Get To Southern Island, You Have To Have The EON Ticket. You Use This At Lilycove Port To Get To Southern Island.

I Think You Have To Use The E Reader To Get The EON Ticket Onto Your Game. Or Somethng. But You Need An E Reader.

Once You Have The Ticket, You Have To Go To Petalburg And Talk to The Guy Next To The PC. He Will Ask You For A Description Of Yourself. I Don't Know WHAT, But You Have To Say Something To Him. *blink*

Then You Can Use The Ticket. Dont Ask Me Why.

I Think, Anyways.
    you get the eon tick with action replay or gameshark

knives

I R Intelligentz
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    Has anyone else got J or D that way? i got Jirachi i'm so proud!

SuperCody2004

Latios
    Years
    does anyone know a way to get eon ticket without e-reader.Someone told me that
    you can go to a convention or something.What was he talkin about.

Back