• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Typelocke Challenge

Dr. Koga

Red wishes he was me...
Years
  • Typelocke

Rules:
    1. You can only use pokemon with two types. (Yes you can use pokemon that evolve into two types like Riolu, but you must evolve them right away)
    2. You can not have pokemon with ANY of the same types, this includes secondary types.
    3. You can not use pokemon with ANY type advantages to all gyms, this includes secondary types.
    4. When a pokemon faints it is considered dead, so you must permanently box it or release it.
    5. You must nickname all of your pokemon.

Optional Rules:
    Spoiler:

Single Challenge:
    In single challenges you must complete the challenge in a game to it's champion, unless it's G/S/C/HG/SS: Red; B/W: Alder

Complete ROM Hacks are only good for single challenges unless it's a hack like Storm Silver or Liquid Crystal.

Single Challengers:
    Spoiler:

Single Champions:
    Spoiler:

Ultimate Challenge:
    In ultimate challenges you must complete the challenge in one game for each region to it's champion, unless it's G/S/C/HG/SS: Red; B/W: Alder.
    Here is the list of games by regions:

1. Kanto:
    Spoiler:

2. Johto:
    Spoiler:

3. Hoenn:
    Spoiler:

4. Sinnoh:
    Spoiler:

5. Unova:
    Spoiler:
    These games do not need to be played in chronological order.

Ultimate Challengers:
    Spoiler:

Ultimate Champions:
    Spoiler:

Here is the application:
    Username:
    Game:
    Challenge (Single or Ultimate?):
    Any optional rules?:

Example Application (Mine):
    Spoiler:

I won't post updates until people start challenging. When that happens, I'll try to update every Saturday.

Last edited:
    Back