• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ultimate Breeding and EV Training Centre

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonjon34

Pokemon Champion
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    can u breed me a male extremespeed dratini
    thnx in advance

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
    Regarding the Umbreon you wanted.. Do you have a MALE Snorlax with Curse?? Any Nature is fine (but if you have it Careful, it'll be better), any IV would be fine too, but if you know the exact IV's, it would be great.

What I'm looking for really is this..
    Careful Male (Flawless/Near-Flawless) Snorlax with Curse.
    I can give you two Pokes from my Event Section and/or IV Bred by Others section for this.

Years
    I don't but I could try to get you one with an egg move, if you can. I just have to do something else first then I'll look into it.

Also apologies to Alternative and Final Paladin! I haven't done the egg-moves yet as I've been really busy as I've just gone back to school. I will try to get them done this week though.
    I'll post here, and PM you when I've done them

Years
    Yeah that would be great. I can't go on Wi-Fi for 12 hours as I'm somewhere without the right Wi-Fi settings now. I'll PM you when I can.

I'm also going to get those egg move Pokemon done today, so sorry for taking forever!

Years
    Hi I've attempted egg moves, and found it difficult so I can't really take in requests for them now. I might be able to in the future, but not right now.
    I do have these egg-moved Pokemon though
    -Elekid with Ice Punch
    -Chimchar with Flamethrower.

I think I've got more than this but I'll have a look later.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back