• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The Ultimate Level Grinding Area

Years
  • I am currently in the middle of completing the National Dex (or at least as much as I can until Pokémon Bank comes out and all Pokémon are available again).

I find myself training between the top of Victory Road and the Elite Four (plus the daily battle with Serena in Kiloude City) taking advantage of the Lucky Egg and the O-Powers. What's everyone else's grinding spots and areas to level up?

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Those are pretty much the ones I use too. I imagine the Battle Chateau will eventually be a good one when I get my rank to a good level.

Hinokage

Ghost Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • I pretty much just lucky egg whoever I want to train and head to the Battle Chataeu. Pretty decent experience once you start rematching gym leaders and elite four members. Love those high ranking trainers that use nothing but Audino the most though, dat experience..

DXGhost

Dark Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2015
    I've been using the Battle Chateau as a way to level up pokemon and fill out the national dex. Plus got me well over $1,000,000 to use. When you become a Duke/Duchess and get the various Rites, It becomes that much easier, especially with Gym Leaders, Elite Four, and the ladies with Audino...spent all day doing that.

ryziken

Neutral scientist
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    There's also this Juice Shop in Lumiose I heard about on serebii. Haven't been there to check it out just yet, but I noticed there's a juice you can get (or make?) there that gives levels. Anybody been there in their game?

Back