• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Umbreon Fan Club!

Do you like Umbreon?

• I love Umbreon

Votes: 81 66.4%
  • I dislike Umbreon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I love Umbreon AND Espeon

Votes: 34 27.9%
  • I like Umbreon, but prefer Espeon

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • I don't like either

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters

HereticSteel

Ain't got nothin on my Kirlia
Years
I had nothing to do so I made another Umbreon Fan Club sig, use it if you want but its not as good as the original

*attaches image*

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
Is anyone going to join the Umbreon RP? There is a link to it in my first post.

Danzo said:
I had nothing to do so I made another Umbreon Fan Club sig, use it if you want but its not as good as the original

*attaches image*
Aww that is so cute! You guys like it too?

HereticSteel

Ain't got nothin on my Kirlia
Years
Im gonna join the RP the only problem is im only on usually from 4 to 6 GMT so Im not on alot, Its just people cheek me alot at school for liking pokemon, but you dont wanna hear the storys, Ive actuall got quite a few people into liking pokemon

Go Umbreon!

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
there is a link to the rp in my first post. The form is posted in their. Also, if your occupation is trainer, please post your team as well. Thanks for joining the club!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Aug 16, 2008
I would like to join the club, too, please. (not the RPG, though)

Last edited:
Back