• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The (un)official crush thread!

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
    Its obvious that all of you guys/girls here likes someone... Lol... Even me... Sooo why is he/she so special... Share the info of your dream girl/guy here...

As for me... she is a year older... *weird, i know but hey! its life!* she has beautiful long hair with deep brown eyes... well we're in the same school and i often meet her at lunch... we became close because we're neighbours!!... kinda.... she lives a couple of blocks away... she's really nice, sweet and she even doesn't mind that i like pokemon... she even play pokemon stadium with me sometimes... to her im like a brother but i dont want that... *sigh* owh well...

WarHawk

No more School.
    Years
    I like this girl with long-hair,brown eyes,I talk to her whenever she wants to
    and she lets sleep in her bed when i come over.Sometimes she would even jump on me when I'm on her
    bed.

Years
    Can't remember the last time I had a crush. My current girlfriend just kinda happened (I swear this only happens in films).

I was in the bar area of the greyhounds in Sheffield for my mates birthday. Wasn't dressed up or anything, just standing round with my mates having a drink when someone shoved something into my hand, she'd run off before I realised that it was her phone number. No idea what she looked like, or anything about her, so the next day I phoned her and arranged to meet up for a few drinks. What's the worst that could happen? I had nothing to lose.

I didn't call it a date just meeting up to see what she was like. She had to cancel because she was ill, whicj was a bit crap, but we met up a couple of weeks later, and she was soooo out of my league, couldn't believe it. Went to a few places for drinks, she was amazing, we both got completely hammered, think I must have had about 8 pints. I paid for her taxi home, kissed her good night and said we should do it again sometime. Taxi went off, and I stumbled into someones garden to take a piss.

Next time we met up, went for a meal. It's really strange going out with someone that you don't know at all, different age, different social class, different lifestyle, from a different part of the country etc. But we work so well together, don't think she realises how amazing she is.

It's crazy, I went years without a girlfriend, then it just happened in a split second. If she hadn't had the confidence to give me her number, or if I'd been too scared to phone her back, or if I hadn't been in the same location as her at that moment in time, then it would never have happened.

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
    Can't remember the last time I had a crush. My current girlfriend just kinda happened (I swear this only happens in films).

I was in the bar area of the greyhounds in Sheffield for my mates birthday. Wasn't dressed up or anything, just standing round with my mates having a drink when someone shoved something into my hand, she'd run off before I realised that it was her phone number. No idea what she looked like, or anything about her, so the next day I phoned her and arranged to meet up for a few drinks. What's the worst that could happen? I had nothing to lose.

I didn't call it a date just meeting up to see what she was like. She had to cancel because she was ill, whicj was a bit crap, but we met up a couple of weeks later, and she was soooo out of my league, couldn't believe it. Went to a few places for drinks, she was amazing, we both got completely hammered, think I must have had about 8 pints. I paid for her taxi home, kissed her good night and said we should do it again sometime. Taxi went off, and I stumbled into someones garden to take a piss.

Next time we met up, went for a meal. It's really strange going out with someone that you don't know at all, different age, different social class, different lifestyle, from a different part of the country etc. But we work so well together, don't think she realises how amazing she is.

It's crazy, I went years without a girlfriend, then it just happened in a split second. If she hadn't had the confidence to give me her number, or if I'd been too scared to phone her back, or if I hadn't been in the same location as her at that moment in time, then it would never have happened.
    Wow... Seriously, reading your post really makes me wanna go and tell my crush that I actually have feelings for her... but i just cant... its just too awkward...

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I sort-of have a crush on this girl. Not saying who ;)
    I dont know. Its just that whenever she's around other boys I sort-of feel jealous.
    Like I said, I dont know why.
    It could just a be a one-moment thing so I wont say anything :(

Years
    As i said on he " post your problems thread" i have a crush.. But all my friends have girlfriends.. :(

but she's so nice it's kinda like ash and misty. We always argue but get over it in 10 seconds tops. Also i go to Tae Kwon do and so does she. When i was 5 i thought likig someone was gross but now.. i really like her. And i just found out todayshe doesn't like they guy i thought she did so i might tell her on Monday! :D

Wish me luck if i do! :)

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    Fade, just letting you know sometimes its better to just stay friends, because in the end you could end up losing her as one =/
    Just some food for thought bro

But it would have to depend on how much I liked this girl...

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    Yeah, well I met this girl at camp a couple of years ago, we became pretty good friends, but then, a few days before we left, my friend Kyle ended up telling her that he liked her too... They kind of went out for two days, then broke up, I really didn't pry... but I ended up getting her MSN before we left.... And then I made a stupid mistake... I told her how I felt over MSN.... she didn't talk to me for about three months... Now we just talk, and don't mention it......

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
    Fade, just letting you know sometimes its better to just stay friends, because in the end you could end up losing her as one =/
    Just some food for thought bro

But it would have to depend on how much I liked this girl...
    Gee... I haven't thought of that... Soo you really think i should just keep my feelings to myself? Thanks for the advice man, Its a big help...

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    mine is a girl at my school we been freinds for 4 years she has darkish blondish hair brown eyes and the 3rd fastest girl in the school im and im only the 12th fastest boy in the school. she also knows i like her for a year now. but i guess the only thing we'll be is best freinds

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Right now I'm crushing over this girl from school named Angela. I think she might already know, actually ._.

It's more of a friend-crush, actually. We've known eachother for a while, and we both have the same group of friends that we hang out with. I haven't told her about it directly yet, but I think someone I talked to about it might have already told her for me ._.

She's beautiful, and has a great sense of humor...and is basically just a female version of me. I really want to talk to her myself, but I always feel too embarassed to.

...goddamn social anxiety T_T

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    okay right now i have i crush on this guy name joe i know he likes me too i bet he'll even ask me out he is 11 and i am 12 but what i know about him he gets flirty and weird now

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
    okay right now i have i crush on this guy name joe i know he likes me too i bet he'll even ask me out he is 11 and i am 12 but what i know about him he gets flirty and weird now
    Lol... Do you think its weird for him to be younger than you and like has a crush on ya? Coz i pretty much have the same problem... its just that im a guy... lol

peirateis

This is what's left of us.
    Years
    GRACE SLICK FTW

Okay, in all seriousness, I'm in love with my best friend (srsly, we're like, bffls).

She knows that I have feelings for her, and I don't think that they're gonna go away easily. She's currently sick of the whole dating scene, as her boyfriend cheated on her, was given a second chance, and cheated on her again. Recently, however, I had an epiphany that it's better to have her as a best friend than to risk not having her as an anything.

So.. I'm good. :]

Years
    Love is never easy nope way no :( I just remembered.. i might move away from the school i'm at so unless i tell her i might never see her until high school - and even then she might go to a different 1 :( - yep i'm gonna tell her! i'll do it! :) :D ;)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • CA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    I don't know if this applies to 13-15 year olds, but telling a girl 'how you feel' isn't very smart if you want the girl. It makes you look like a wuss and you need her approval and that you can't keep your own emotions in check, hence why you "need" to tell her and get that stuff off your mind.

You don't need to spill your guts like that to let someone (mainly a girl) know that you I care about them. Instead of being a needy and clingy guy who has to let the other person know how they feel, you shouldn't care. From what it sounds like, you're just saying that to get it off YOUR chest because it is 'killing' you inside and you believe it's going to let her know you care about her in some way. That's not respectful at all.

Telling someone how you "feel" is bull****, as it takes away all the magic out of the attraction. Never tell a girl you like her, as that's the end of the game. I don't see this as some big, melodramatic thing that kills you inside. I think of it as something that can be enjoyable and fun, rather than something to 'kill you inside'.

It's good to make the girl think you're not interested, then you are, then you're not. You'd be playing hot and cold, hard to get. You'd let them wonder about what you're thinking, doing and whether you feel the same way. Then they'd miss you a bit because they'd then be more into you.

It's a fact: girls AND guys enjoy the chase.

Back